Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

WORST feeling in Football

Not sure whether this should be in here or in the General forum

Leicester 0-5 Bolton

My first match as a season ticket holder expecting a comfortable win, we lose 5-0 and are 4-0 down by half time to a newly promoted side.

England 2- 2 Portugal

for the reasons already mentioned, however it was great to see the country united as they were. Everyone was rooting England on and someone had got out their big screen tele on to the street and the whole neighbourhood were watching the match. Barbecue going on, we went crazy when Lampard scored, then the penaltys again.

Leicester city 1- 1 Newcastle

boxing day, we were hammering them, and they score in the final second litereally.

Wolves 4- 3 Leicester

3-0 up at half time....nothign else to say

Spurs 4- 4 Leicester

3-1 down and come back to be winning 4-3 ( one of my best feeling in football incidentally)

Then Defoe scores in the last minute, shell shcoked.

Wolves 4- 1 City

My first away match we made it 1-1 but then the goals kept on coming

City 0- 5 Villa

20 crazy minutes and a man came on to the pitch to attack walker. A dark dark day for the club.

City 0-4 Saints

After a good results against leeds and villa in the previous weeks I felt dave bassets blues had a change of avoiding relegation and we faced fellow religation candidates southmpton.

OUCH

( Title edited to what it should have been :blush: )

Not sure whether this should be in here or in the General forum

Leicester 0-5 Bolton

My first match as a season ticket holder expecting a comfortable win, we lose 5-0 and are 4-0 down by half time to a newly promoted side.

England 2- 2 Portugal

for the reasons already mentioned, however it was great to see the country united as they were. Everyone was rooting England on and someone had got out their big screen tele on to the street and the whole neighbourhood were watching the match. Barbecue going on, we went crazy when Lampard scored, then the penaltys again.

Leicester city 1- 1 Newcastle

boxing day, we were hammering them, and they score in the final second litereally.

Wolves 4- 3 Leicester

3-0 up at half time....nothign else to say

Spurs 4- 4 Leicester

3-1 down and come back to be winning 4-3 ( one of my best feeling in football incidentally)

Then Defoe scores in the last minute, shell shcoked.

Wolves 4- 1 City

My first away match we made it 1-1 but then the goals kept on coming

City 0- 5 Villa

20 crazy minutes and a man came on to the pitch to attack walker. A dark dark day for the club.

City 0-4 Saints

After a good results against leeds and villa in the previous weeks I felt dave bassets blues had a change of avoiding relegation and we faced fellow religation candidates southmpton.

OUCH

You should stay away from the club mate! lol

Best feelings are last minute goals, especially winners a la Dublin at Charlton and Izzet at Derby (3-2)

Best feelings are last minute goals, especially winners a la Dublin at Charlton and Izzet at Derby (3-2)

Claridge's shin at Wembley!!! That's 'last minute'.... :D

On a personal downer surely Wycome 1-2 with Essandoh's goal is the biggest killer ever :cry:

going by your list,

what about Newcastle 4 Leicester 3 at St James Park (when shearer got the hatrick in 13 mins)

we were 3-1 in front then Shearer killed us,

although we lost, when shearer scores his 3rd you cant feel annoyed because the man is brilliant.

but my best moment in football was when Australia finally qualified for the world cup last year :D

32 year since we last qaulified although i wasnt at the game, we went to melbourne to watch it on a large screen and there was about 10,000 there!

John Aloisi scored the winner in the penalty shoot-out, no other feeling in my life has come close

going by your list,

what about Newcastle 4 Leicester 3 at St James Park (when shearer got the hatrick in 13 mins)

although we lost, when shearer scores his 3rd you cant feel annoyed because the man is brilliant.

but my best moment in football was when Australia finally qualified for the world cup last year :D

32 year since we last qaulified although i wasnt at the game, we went to melbourne to watch it on a large screen and there was about 10,000 there!

John Aloisi scored the winner in the penalty shoot-out, no other feeling in my life has come close

Sorry but cant resist this cheep shot.......Doesn't say much for the Cats.....Go the Dockers.

My best game was in the FA Cup at Filbert Street Leicester beating Leatherhead 3 - 2 I think it was after going behind by 2 goals. It was a great atmosphere.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

going by your list,

My cousin and uncle were at the Australia match.

Drove from Canberra to go watch it.

it would have cost me probebly 1000 to go to the match ( with accomadation etc) and with me coming to england this year i couldnt afford to go :cry:

but i had been to the two previous games ( Iran 97 :cry::cry::cry: and Uruagay 2001) at the MCG,

and the experience and atmosphere at Federation Square (where i watched it) was like being at the game, god only knows what it must have been like to actually be at the ground!

i've got the audio of Craig Foster (commentator of the match) when Alosi put the penalty away, it makes your hair stand on end every-time i hear it! the passion in his voice is unberlevable.

people in England probebly dont think it's that big of a deal, but it's undoubtly the biggest sporting acheivment in this country

Sorry but cant resist this cheep shot.......Doesn't say much for the Cats.....Go the Dockers.

My best game was in the FA Cup at Filbert Street Leicester beating Leatherhead 3 - 2 I think it was after going behind by 2 goals. It was a great atmosphere.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

at least my town's most famous thing isnt a afternoon breeze :P

Steve Thomson baring down on Swindon's goal facing all the City fans and equalising 3-3 only to be followed quickly by that pen!!! Stevie Claridge's strike after MoN had brought on the lanky Aussie to save the pens- everybody just went wild!!!!!

However my question is - better than sex?????

Stevie walsh in the 6th minute of extra time against the arse at filbo happy days never heard a roar like it since at filbo or at the walkers.

The best feeling ever me and the lads were still celebrating at half 11 in the pub.

:D:D:D:D

the worst feeling ever was gettin chucked out of pride park for celebrating benji's goal 'vigourously' or so the steward said t**t :mad:

Let's not forget the Arse players surrounding the ref like their 3rd wasn't in "injury" time as well!!!

oh yeah and at the final whistle ian wright and walshey havin a scrap that was class.

I was listenin to it on the radio aswell and john sinclair sounded like he was havin an orgasm with all the noise around me i picked up the sound yeeeeaaaaahhhhh coming from my radio. ahh those were the days.

you can listen to a snippet of the commentary if you go to the bbc leicester website and pick the city in the nineties option

Personally some of the worst feelings at football have been-

blackburn, swindon playoffs, swindon especially.

Also in the year under PT where we went down, that home game against chelsea. Think they scored twice in the last 10mins to beat us, maybe a hasselbaink winner. anyone remember?? i remember kicking my seat in the kop then just sank down with my head in my hands!!! soul destroying that day, think it was 3-2 to them.

wycombe was also pretty low!

Archived