Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Disgrace

Although the crowd were the loudest I have seen them this season the treatment of Rab and Sylla has been a disgrace. Especially Sylla, who seem's to have the former Hatred of Kisornobo also concentrated on to him.

Everytime he got on to the ball (Sylla) he was expected to do something extra-ordinary. He was actually trying yesterday but the way the crowd got on his back was unexpectable.

Also, the atmosphere was great overall, but why did Hume get no abuse for that miss at the start? And Sylla get abuse for......nothing :ermm::unsure:

Let's get behind ALL the players, and another point, it would be great to move the away fans near the kop. The Derby fans in the executive boxes certainly helped improve the atmosphere!

I know it was disgraceful, but maybe it will spur them on to improve their performances as Paddy Kisnorbo has done. I know Kisnorbo was being played out of position but it still takes character to put in the performances he has been doing. Sylla and Rab ought to follow Kisnorbo's example I think!

Although the crowd were the loudest I have seen them this season the treatment of Rab and Sylla has been a disgrace. Especially Sylla, who seem's to have the former Hatred of Kisornobo also concentrated on to him.

Everytime he got on to the ball (Sylla) he was expected to do something extra-ordinary. He was actually trying yesterday but the way the crowd got on his back was unexpectable.

Also, the atmosphere was great overall, but why did Hume get no abuse for that miss at the start? And Sylla get abuse for......nothing :ermm::unsure:

Let's get behind ALL the players, and another point, it would be great to move the away fans near the kop. The Derby fans in the executive boxes certainly helped improve the atmosphere!

Good points, can't agree with you anymore (so i wont :blink: )

agree with your last point..

i was in L1 last night and it was a really good atmosphere in there and seemed very loud. i spoke to some mates who were in the kop and they couldnt hear L1.. they also told me the kop were very loud yesterday .i found this somewhat strange as i could bareley hear them.. i heard one chant of "we hate derby we hate derby" and that was it.. so therefore please please please we have to swap the ends of the kop round and get those kopites who were great last night and those L1ers who were great last night together to create an overall better atmosphere..

i heard the club were looking at not switching the ends of the kop but moving the family stand to a corner bit because there are less season ticket holders in there and then just making the north stand behind the goal another area.. this would then hopefully mean the L1 fans would congregate in the top corner behind the goal as behind the goal is better for atmosphere we all know that. and the kopites who want to stand and/or sing would move over there aswell resembling something like they have a crystal palace, wolves on there big days and derby to some extent.

rant over :thumbup:

EDit: the leicester fans would have to move to the north stand because the away fans wont move as they can get away easy from that corner and it reduces the risk of crowd trouble.

:thumbup:

because sylla and douglas are not good enough.

in football , whether you like it or not , if you are not good enough or do not put enough effort in if you are you will get found out and slated by the crowd.

its the nature of the beast , so to speak. it has been this way , it still is this way and probably will forever be this way.

douglas has built up a reputation at this club for incompetence in goal and rarely keeps a clean sheet , though he does try.

sylla likewise has built a rep for being a lazy disinterested player and even if he does put the effort in for part of a game his laxadaisical (sp?) side soon reappears.

i do not boo players but i know what is coming if they do not perform and i think they do too considering how long they have been in the game.

Leicester fans have always 'needed' someone to focus their hate on, for as long as I can remember in fact. I thought Momo was the weakest link in the team last night but as has been said when Kisnorbo wasnt doing too well, having a pop at the lad every five minutes isnt going to help.

brian carey ,nicky mohan , zeljko kalac and many more have felt the wrath of the crowd.

i used to feel really sorry for carey because he did try but he was just out of his league.

was good to see him score that very early goal against millwall though in o'niells early days here.

Leicester fans have always 'needed' someone to focus their hate on, for as long as I can remember in fact. I thought Momo was the weakest link in the team last night but as has been said when Kisnorbo wasnt doing too well, having a pop at the lad every five minutes isnt going to help.

Here's the last few players at which abuse has been concentrated at:-

De-Vries

Kisornobo

Stewart

Sylla

Big Rab

Benjamin

Akinbiyi

Marshall

I know for a fact that all of their performances got worse as the crowd got on their backs, thjs was defo true off Akinbiyi and also Sylla. (Can anyone remember his match in pre-season against Celtic i think? He was immense...the fact the crowd were cheering him had something to do with it)

All I'm saying is that booing will not help, the aim of the crowd should be to support their team, this is why they are called "supporters", and Rab and Sylla are part of that team. It was a disgrace they was Kisornobo was booed on National TV against spurs, the crowd may have forgiven him, but will he ever forgive leicester fans?

end of rant.

brian carey ,nicky mohan , zeljko kalac and many more have felt the wrath of the crowd.

i used to feel really sorry for carey because he did try but he was just out of his league.

was good to see him score that very early goal against millwall though in o'niells early days here.

:D:D He went crazy :D

I know what you are saying and i agree with you on some points.

Hume puts in the effort game in game out so he wont get booed every time he misses a chance.

Sylla on the other hand (in some fans eyes) plays as if he doesnt care with no effort and doesnt play with 100% every game, so the fans will get on his back. I'm not saying that the fans should get on his back (because i dont think they should, i beleive in supporting every player) but they will, and unless Sylla does somethng amazing in the next couple of games they will continue too aswell.

As for Douglas i agree that he shouldnt have got the treatment that he did because i actually think that he as done well for us, :ph34r: making some vital saves. He also shows passion for the club when we score.

It was a disgrace they was Kisornobo was booed on National TV against spurs, the crowd may have forgiven him, but will he ever forgive leicester fans?

end of rant.

I think his reaction after the QPR and Brighton games shows he's moved on. So should you.

Kisnorbo hasn't always produced the quality we should expect of ALL players wearing a FOXES shirt.

But he's always given 100% and has never hidden, unlike some of his colleagues.

Sylla, it appears, hasn't learned that things have changed during his absence in Africa.

He's not going to be as indulged as he was previously by Levein.

Hopefully he'll apply himself more in future games. If not, he can expect to spend much of what remains of the season warming the bench.

Can you remember Benji against Portsmouth...now he went CRAZY :D:banana:

Also Kisbers when he scored against Watford went fairly mad. Its almost like a 'stick that up your arse for booing me' kind of celebration or the relief that the goal gets the fans off their backs for a week. I hate people/players being singled out but im probably too soft.

Sylla, it appears, hasn't learned that things have changed during his absence in Africa.

He's not going to be as indulged as he was previously by Levein.

Hopefully he'll apply himself more in future games. If not, he can expect to spend much of what remains of the season warming the bench.

I hope so too. He can play well when he wants to, and we're not in a position to carry anyone in the team.

Because he is useless maybe

Because he is useless maybe

So cut and dry with Leicester City fans isn't it (well the ones with IQ's less then 50, i.e at least 60%)

Either a player is good, or a player is useless. Good players are allowed to make mistakes and play poorly as they are "good players". However useless players get booed, before they do anything wrong. Even more so when the crowd pressure causes them to do perform badly.

I've seen Sylla play well so its obvious he has the abilty. It's just a case of finding some motivation and form. It's not a Joe Hammill type situation where you cant see any redeaming features. If he doesn't improve we do need to replace him.

Can you remember Benji against Portsmouth...now he went CRAZY :D:banana:

what about Ade against sunderland! he went mad, ripped of his shirt and sprinted off giving izzet an elbow in the face for his troubles. all that for scoring 1 little scuffer.

So cut and dry with Leicester City fans isn't it (well the ones with IQ's less then 50, i.e at least 60%)

Either a player is good, or a player is useless. Good players are allowed to make mistakes and play poorly as they are "good players". However useless players get booed, before they do anything wrong. Even more so when the crowd pressure causes them to do perform badly.

I've seen Sylla play well so its obvious he has the abilty. It's just a case of finding some motivation and form. It's not a Joe Hammill type situation where you cant see any redeaming features. If he doesn't improve we do need to replace him.

Everyone makes mistakes (even good players), sylla plays like he doesnt want to be at city, hence why he gets jeered.

Hume missed a sitter in the 7th minute and got cheered..and ya know why?? because he gives his all and never gives up, and overall i have never seen hume play a bad game.

Sylla, well if i have saw him play well, it was a long time ago.

I wernt even there last night to boo him, i stated WHY he may be getting booed.

Nice IQ comment by the way

Everyone makes mistakes (even good players), sylla plays like he doesnt want to be at city, hence why he gets jeered.

Hume missed a sitter in the 7th minute and got cheered..and ya know why?? because he gives his all and never gives up, and overall i have never seen hume play a bad game.

Towards the start the season and in pre season Sylla looked pretty useful, against sheffield u was the last time I saw him play well. As i say its about finding motivation and more importantly form, a very important thing for all wingers as we are now seeing with Smith.

I think talent wise he is good enough for this div

sylla plays like he doesnt want to be at city, hence why he gets jeered.

You know this for sure do you!!!?? Did you see the way he celebrated with Hume at Brighton when he scored, or when we scored yesterday....?? If a player doesn't want to be at a club look at Anelka when he was at Man City (didn't even celebrate when HE scored!!!)

I'm not saying he had a good game but maybe he just doesn't play the game like Joey (who I thought was a lot worse than Sylla yesterday!!) Sylla also made some great defensive tackles in the first half, which goes against what people say when he doesn't defend enough!!

Rant over... :blush:

You know this for sure do you!!!?? Did you see the way he celebrated with Hume at Brighton when he scored, or when we scored yesterday....??

that doesn't really prove anything. he could just like celebrating with other players.

i'm sure he does care, he just doens't like to be rushed.

If a guy plays well the fans will show their appreciation - and Kisnorbo is a great example of that.

Some of you are lucky enough to have seen Sylla play well. I've not.

He's an attacker, a right winger, yet has scored no goals this season and his assists tally is virtually the same.

One poster, Bertfox gave him 6 in the player ratings but otherwise he scored three, 4's and 5's.

I cannot be bothered to check but I doubt his ratings have been particularly high on more than two or three occasions out of 30-odd.

I am still waiting for someone to tell me what he offers the side, presumably someone with a high IQ because I don't rate him one bit and I've been hoping he'd change my mind for months.

As mentioned before, Hume gives 100% every game whereas Sylla is lazy. Thats why the crowed got behind Hume instead of on his back (which is obviously counter-productive). I just wish Leicester fans would do the same for all players.

Its the same with Matty Fryatt. He had 1 clear, if not 2 clear chances that he should hve put away,but the crowd got behind him. The reason for this is he has already proved what he can do and is consistently good, the sam as Hume. So the crowd know that he will try his level best to score the next one.

This could not be said of Sylla though. It seems as though the less he does, the less he tries to make up for it.

Archived