Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Do you do it on EVERY game Dan? When the odds reach 2/5?

Not every game no. Generally ones that are before 60 minutes and look like a goal is coming in.

There's definitely a luck element but I think they're way too quick to give you a price like 2/5 personally.

On 27/02/2017 at 09:08, Nugent said:

Had a bit of money on Shakespeare next manager this morning. Got a feeling we'll win tonight and then he'll be given it until the end of the season. So on that note I've also got a bit on us + BTTS at 17/4.

Winner, at 17/2 not 17/4 (typo)! Do we think Shakespeare will get it now? Got him at 8/1, could have got 12s if I shopped around but was in a rush, he was evens after the game last night.

Get on cards in Brighton game. Bobby Madley is reffing and he's a Huddersfield fan.

Also. Raith playing their centre forward in goal tonight apparently as they have no fit keepers or reserve keepers haha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39119114

Credit to @lildave3 who spotted it and is upset that I didn't give him the necessary props.

Edited by filbertway

4 hours ago, filbertway said:

Get on cards in Brighton game. Bobby Madley is reffing and he's a Huddersfield fan.

Also. Raith playing their centre forward in goal tonight apparently as they have no fit keepers or reserve keepers haha

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39119114

Credit to @lildave3 who spotted it and is upset that I didn't give him the necessary props.

Bobby Madley is not a Huddersfield fan

His brother on the other hand...

On 3/4/2017 at 11:25, Ozwin said:

Yeah I actually had a quick look at form and changed it last minute haha! Went West Brom draw no bet instead. Think it was about 5/1 in the end. 

It seems we both made the foolish mistake of applying logic to a bet! haha

I had a tenner on Arsenal to win lol thought 14/5 was a good price given their tendency to win when the pressure's off.

Had a five fold BTTS that won as well. All five games were 1-0 at half time and every one of them came in, Fulham leaving it until the end.