Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

4 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Schmeichel & Maguire both odds on to leave. Cant seem to get SkyBet to do a double on them both staying

6/4 & evens respectively

Would be more concerned if they were 1/5 or something like that. 

Decided for this season I’m going to pick a team from each league and put them in an accumulator each week. £5 Acca. 

10 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Schmeichel & Maguire both odds on to leave. Cant seem to get SkyBet to do a double on them both staying

6/4 & evens respectively

No bookie will let you directly do an acca on transfers, but Skybet sometimes obliges with a price if you tweet them a RequestABet. Last time I tried it though, it took about 10 days for them to put it up. 

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Stoke at 5/1 to win the champ is surely printing money?

Lost Shaqiri, might still lose Butland, and West Brom fans are laughing at Stoke for taking McClean off their hands... Etebo is brilliant, but who else is there?

Tried tweeting a couple of bookies tonight for a price on Andre Silva NOT to join Wolves.

(A few fans got to meet our Chief Exec Jeff Shi tonight at Molineux, and were categorically told we are not in for him and never have been. The manager doesn't want him.)

If I get a price/link I'll let you know. They'll probably cotton on by the morning thanks to Twitter but you never know.

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Lost Shaqiri, might still lose Butland, and West Brom fans are laughing at Stoke for taking McClean off their hands... Etebo is brilliant, but who else is there?

Afobe, and they still have the majority of their squad. Rowett won't have them losing many and they are good enough to win most games.

I asked for a price on SkyBet for Stoke to win the leagur and Afobe top scorer double - 33/1. Had £10 on it.

19 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Skybet already back to me...

"We wouldn't offer a 'Not to go to' a specific team Nick, the closest we could offer would be the market for him 'To Stay' at his current club"

:( Ladbrokes was the other one.

Betfair exchange (specials section) allows you to 'lay' a destination for transfers, but their player selection is utter crap. You can probably request them to add players but I doubt you'd get much interest from others in matching your bet on a 'niche' player transfer.

I had a quick look there too. Like you say there'd be no interest.

Ladbrokes turned it down now too.

"Hey Nick, thank you for that request! However, unfortunately we will not be able to offer a market on this. Please let us know should you have more requests. Thanks."

4 league winners:

Man City

Stoke

Charlton

Exeter

Coral are doing a free bet on who finishes top and bottom of the 4 English leagues and Scottish premier league.

Its only a 100k prize given the odds of getting it all right but it is free to play instore (not sure about online) so just a bit of fun.

Edited by Nalis

Do you agree with gambling advertisement being the face of English football?

Yes?

No? 

Couldn't care less?

What a great thread for me to hear your thoughts Leicester fans. 

I am a postgraduate masters student currently conducting a Masters dissertation in an area I would love to know more about. As most of you will be well aware by now the promotion of European and Non-European gambling organisations are everywhere. Weather its on the kits, perimeter boards or on T.V you can not escape it. Therefore, I want to hear the from the core of English football fans and assess your thought process around this matter. It would be vastly appreciated if you could spare five minutes to conduct the survey on the link attached below. Your time is much appreciated and goes a long way in helping me complete my research commitments. 

If you please try and make it to the end of the survey it would be vastly appreciated!

https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3wtGiDdPDYXltel