Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yes I looked into it the other day. Forgot to reply. Looks like a good market,and as you say pretty much all but 2 or 3 come in every week. 

I had a great night betting NFL last night. All but my free bet one came in. Got £350 back off £100. And that was won on an NFL acca last week. Helped that pretty much all the favourites won. 

Screenshot_20210104-045611.jpeg

Screenshot_20210104-045628.jpeg

Screenshot_20210104-045636.jpeg

Screenshot_20210104-045652.jpeg

Screenshot_20210104-045716.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/01/2020 at 00:11, shanetko said:

I'm informed by someone well versed in finances that Football Index is likely to leave a lot of people out of money eventually. Ponzi-esque set up.

Oh dear it’s not going well 

13 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

I've looked and looked, how on earth do you bet on leicester for the treble?  Every site i look on only allows it as three singles or a double at best

Go on Oddschecker and select us as the winner of each competition individually, add to your bet slip and it will give you the best available odds for the treble. Currently around 4800/1.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football

2 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Go on Oddschecker and select us as the winner of each competition individually, add to your bet slip and it will give you the best available odds for the treble. Currently around 4800/1.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football

Still can't get it to work.  Literally none of them allow it.  Oddschecker gives you the odds  but when you go to the actual bookmaker, it never allows you to do it.  And they sky bet one above doesn't even work 

1 hour ago, kristianity77 said:

Still can't get it to work.  Literally none of them allow it.  Oddschecker gives you the odds  but when you go to the actual bookmaker, it never allows you to do it.  And they sky bet one above doesn't even work 

It was earlier. Try when there's no games on as they probably take the offers down while a game is in process. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Nugent said:

Just had a tenner on Bristol City to make the play-offs at 100/1. Won last night, new manager, only 7 points off the top six, and only have to play three of the current top six in their last 14 games. Worth a shot.

Swansea Bournemouth next 2 games. They win them and 100/1 will be long gone

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nugent said:

Just had a tenner on Bristol City to make the play-offs at 100/1. Won last night, new manager, only 7 points off the top six, and only have to play three of the current top six in their last 14 games. Worth a shot.

Just jumped on this at 80/1 with a free £10 bet which I've put on utd winning tomorrow. No loss if they lose, in Nige we trust 

• Like 1

Just now, AS78UK said:

Damn i missed that.   Well done to those who followed.

It was a little bit nervy in the second half.

Especially as I persuaded my Mrs to do it on her account too.

She never bets, aside from the Grand National, that's why she has an account. 

I was getting some serious shit from her at half time lol

• Haha 1