Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

On 21/05/2021 at 13:39, HighPeakFox said:

Advice welcomed as to the most effective reverse psychology triple acca on the 3 relevant games on Sunday... Leicester lose, Liverpool and Chelsea win presumably? 

I'm contemplating 

Liverpool win, can't see any other result.

Chelsea draw. Meaning a win for us would be enough.

Therefore backing us to lose. And praying at full time I'm not collecting my winnings and more worried about how much holiday I can get for Cl midweek again.

Sky doing a thing where you bet £10 on the top scorer at the Euros, you get a £3 free bet for every goal they score. Abit confused though because they offer each way betting on the first 4 eventual top scorers, but the way they've set the offer up I don't know if it works with each way betting on one player.

Anyway, two big names clear favourites. Kane at 5/1, Lukaku at 6/1 ... I'm seeing De Bruyne out at 50/1 though and a wildcard in Burak Yilmaz at 66/1 who are both really interesting me

5 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Sky doing a thing where you bet £10 on the top scorer at the Euros, you get a £3 free bet for every goal they score. Abit confused though because they offer each way betting on the first 4 eventual top scorers, but the way they've set the offer up I don't know if it works with each way betting on one player.

Anyway, two big names clear favourites. Kane at 5/1, Lukaku at 6/1 ... I'm seeing De Bruyne out at 50/1 though and a wildcard in Burak Yilmaz at 66/1 who are both really interesting me

William hill have also got a decent offer on. Tenner on a team to win the tourny (or EW 2 places), £5 free bet every game they win in group stage, so potentially £15 in free bets. Not bad at all.

On 28/05/2021 at 17:37, Jaspa said:

That's a shout at that price. I think Turkey are a bit of a dark horse to do quite well. They've got a decent side and he in particular has had a brilliant season. The type of player who'd have a good tournament.

27 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

That's a shout at that price. I think Turkey are a bit of a dark horse to do quite well. They've got a decent side and he in particular has had a brilliant season. The type of player who'd have a good tournament.

I've got £10ew on Yilmaz, so if he places in the top 4 scorers there's a tenner on him at 33/2 to do so. Went the same with KDB but placed before he got his cheeks smashed in.

Also, Yilmaz to score 3 in the Tournament is 6/1. Fancy Cags lads to do well, yeah

On 28/05/2021 at 17:37, Jaspa said:

paddys , bet £10 on top goalscorer £1 free bet every shot on target

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Royal ascot starts tomorrow for those who like the racing, I've gone with

2-30 Top Rank e/w 16/1

3-05 Tolstoy 9/1

3-40 Oxted 9/1

4-20 Poetic Flare 4/1

PaddyPower giving a free £5 bet on the 14:30 and Bet365 too, free £5 but on any race.

Know nothing about horses

My pre-tournament outrights, bar Italy to win it with Lukaku golden boot, have been a bit poor (guilty as charged re Turkey hype train) but I'm having a lot of luck on accas. It just feels like all the favourites keep winning everything.

Spain to beat Poland feels like easy money. One of them where it's about 2/5 but should be nearer 1/5. Poland have nothing about them.

The big one tempting me though is France to beat Hungary to nil at 9/10. France's defence is supreme, Hungary's attack is really disappointing. It just feels obvious to me. But knowing the fact I've now spouted about it on here they'll win 2-4 or something.

17 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Free £5 bet on Paddy Power for England v Scotland for all customers. No deposit required.

You're welcome.

Doing it on all England games I think. I was a Tyrone Mings yellow card away from £330 for the Croatia game. 

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

Free £5 bet on Paddy Power for England v Scotland for all customers. No deposit required.

You're welcome.

Sky giving out a £5 bet if you opt in and place a bet of 5p or more on anything in the England game. Bet365 giving a straight up £5 free bet on England Scotland too.

My Yurak Bilmaz bet is dead, must remember to avoid absolute hype jobs pre-tournament. Still have money on Lukaku, Spain and a few mad request-a-bets which are looking healthy. Made a few hundred quid over the last few days backing favourites to score o1.5 & win. Think it'll be a lot harder when the groups finish.

Everything still running:

Kane & Mpabbe 10+ shots on target each in whole tournament - £5 @15

Yilmaz to score 3 whole tournament - £7.15 @7

Yilmaz to score 6 whole tournament - £5 @301

France to win tournament, Ngolo UEFA best player, Lukaku golden boot - £4 @251

Each team to score 2+ group stage goals - £8 @41

Kane, Lukaku, Ronaldo & Mbappe 3+ goals each whole tournament - £10 @11

Belgium to win all their group games & Hungary to lose all theirs - £10 @12

Kane, Lukaku & Mbappe to have 10+ shots on target whole tournament - £2 @67

Lukaku golden boot - £10 @7

Shitmaz golden boot - £10(e/w) @67

De Bruyne golden boot - £10(e/w) @51