Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a bit of luck at the weekend. I went to cash out my 5 fold accumulator for £16, when there was about 2 mins left, Dons were drawing 2-2 and needed them to win. It was only a £2.50 stake so thought i'd use the money for a Sunday dabble.

After cashing out, looked up and the TV and Dons had bloody scored! I was gutted, but when i checked my phone after the goal, the bet had settled in its full amount. I think i must have miss pressed 'confirm cashout' or the game went suspended and i just didn't realise which stopped the cash out.

Only for a £200 win, but I was buzzing after that!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/04/2021 at 16:36, Head Honcho said:

Foxes Tales won at 2/1 today for King Power...

They have an interesting looking one in the trial at Epsom today (1415).

Star Caliber.

15/2 at the minute so you can back ew if you fancied a small bit of interest. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, adam1 said:

They have an interesting looking one in the trial at Epsom today (1415).

Star Caliber.

15/2 at the minute so you can back ew if you fancied a small bit of interest. 

Run badly! Very green early on. Lost a lot of ground on Tattenham corner and never recovered.

• 3 weeks later...

This season I've regularly played Ladbrokes five-a-side online on Leicester matches with some success. Usually its based around the opposition goalkeeper conceding, Ndidi making a couple of tackles, the number of passes by either Ndidi, Tielemans, Evans or Soyuncu, Vardy's offside count and either Iheanacho or Maddison having a couple of shots. More recently, I've been restricted on the number of passes; they won't let me go below 65 for any of Evans, Ndidi, Soyuncu or Tielemans. My mate wasn't limited in the same way for the Man U match. He was allowed to bet on 45 passes.

Last season, during the early rounds of the FA Cup, I used Ladbrokes's own odds to find the ten most likely draws, then bet on both teams to win on penalties (odds usually around 10-1), again with some success. This season they didn't let me bet on wins by penalties. 

This all seems very sneaky on Ladbrokes's part, targeting restrictions without telling you. I wonder how widespread this is. 

13 hours ago, Arkie Bennett said:

This season I've regularly played Ladbrokes five-a-side online on Leicester matches with some success. Usually its based around the opposition goalkeeper conceding, Ndidi making a couple of tackles, the number of passes by either Ndidi, Tielemans, Evans or Soyuncu, Vardy's offside count and either Iheanacho or Maddison having a couple of shots. More recently, I've been restricted on the number of passes; they won't let me go below 65 for any of Evans, Ndidi, Soyuncu or Tielemans. My mate wasn't limited in the same way for the Man U match. He was allowed to bet on 45 passes.

Last season, during the early rounds of the FA Cup, I used Ladbrokes's own odds to find the ten most likely draws, then bet on both teams to win on penalties (odds usually around 10-1), again with some success. This season they didn't let me bet on wins by penalties. 

This all seems very sneaky on Ladbrokes's part, targeting restrictions without telling you. I wonder how widespread this is. 

I'm banned from all promotions on Ladbroke.  Eventually stopped using them as a result.  Again no word, just says not eligible for the bet.   

Think they all do it to some degree.   

• Like 1

On 12/05/2021 at 07:43, Arkie Bennett said:

I do 5 a side too but the odds are ridiculously low. Bet builder isn't too bad.

On 12/05/2021 at 20:58, AS78UK said:

I'm banned from all promotions on Ladbroke.  Eventually stopped using them as a result.  Again no word, just says not eligible for the bet.   

I get a free £1 5 a side bet almost every week. Check your settings

I don't bet on Leicester but done this with a pound free 5 a side bet 

heanacho Anytime Goalscorer
Tielemans To Be Carded
Vardy To Have 2+ Shots
Vardy To Make 1+ Assists
Werner Anytime Goalscorer

200/1
Edited by Head Honcho

On 12/05/2021 at 20:58, AS78UK said:

All bookmakers do things like this. Pretty normal practice