Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bodo Glimt 3/1 away to Molde

Atalanta 2/1 away to Napoli (lol)

Red Star 2/1 away to Partizan

Not sure if the Bodo odds are COVID related but they're 19pts clear of 2nd place in Norway and are unbeaten. Bet on them a lot this season and they usually steam roll teams, wouldn't expect that to happen here but would certainly reckon they'd be favourites

Edited by Walkers

22 hours ago, Walkers said:

Bodo Glimt 3/1 away to Molde

Atalanta 2/1 away to Napoli (lol)

Red Star 2/1 away to Partizan

Not sure if the Bodo odds are COVID related but they're 19pts clear of 2nd place in Norway and are unbeaten. Bet on them a lot this season and they usually steam roll teams, wouldn't expect that to happen here but would certainly reckon they'd be favourites

Two down, one to go! :whistle:

Not knocking your selections BTW. They're better than mine so keep 'em coming. :thumbup:

I'm absolutely seething. I'm in this prediction league where you have to pick a home win, away win and a draw in each league. I found the Premier League's this weekend so hard to do, so many games screamed a draw.

I priced up this bet, you know where you can pick a certain number of selections, a bit like a trixie but with 10 selections rather than 3. I did it with all 10 draws in the Premier League this weekend.

I worked out you needed 4 draws to break even.

There've been 5 out of 7 games already (with every one without fail having something happen at the end to cause the draw). If there are 7 or 8 draws I'm convinced it's cost me winning thousands.

10 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Two down, one to go! :whistle:

Not knocking your selections BTW. They're better than mine so keep 'em coming. :thumbup:

Tbh whenever you see me post in here you should just bet on the opposite.

I'm done with betting for now anyway, not exaggerating the amount of last minute equalisers against me the last few months, and we're talking like Man City vs Fulham sort of level, not two evenly matched sides.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Millwall evens at home to Barnsley tomorrow. 

Reading evens at home to Rotherham. 

Surprising given their respective starts to the seasons they've had. 

Don't ask me why I know this but Barnsley are apparently a bogey club to Millwall

Good tip about the Reading game though, i'll stick £500 on Rotherham

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, StanSP said:

Millwall evens at home to Barnsley tomorrow. 

Reading evens at home to Rotherham

Surprising given their respective starts to the seasons they've had. 

They've had the fewest shots/ shots on target of any side in the league I believe, so the bookies presumably think they're in a false position.

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Been one goal off £500 or so three times in the last week. Absolutely pathetic luck. Definitely think there's scope to land some good BTTS at the minute though.

Sky Bet's bet booster is a total rig.

Did you do the Calvert-Lewin shot on target at evens lol