Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Why don’t you post your bets before the result? 

Makes him look a better at betting. There's tons of facebook pages like it, where they put hundreds of bets on, but only post the winners with stupid messages like "Another Boom!" Yeah if you bet on everything you're bound to get a few winners, and if you only post the winners you're always gonna look like a great gambler.

25 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why don’t you post your bets before the result? 

Only really post in here when on a hot streak and don't post them beforehand for the same reason I never tell my brother what I bet on, last time he copied me he lost (as the majority of the time you do) and ranted at me for days afterwards. Not worth the hassle. 

23 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Makes him look a better at betting. There's tons of facebook pages like it, where they put hundreds of bets on, but only post the winners with stupid messages like "Another Boom!" Yeah if you bet on everything you're bound to get a few winners, and if you only post the winners you're always gonna look like a great gambler.

Eh? Not trying to get people to follow me on twitter like some of the donkeys on there, I'm not a professional gambler, nor do I pretend to be. I'm in it for the fun. It's taken years to make a system that works for me and I'll happily share it but I highly doubt anyone gives a monkeys. :D

35 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

With that said. BACK SALAH ONE SHOT ON TARGET ANYTIME ON SKYBET AT EVENS. #BIGBOOM #INNOVINDON

These offers are not always quite as good as they seem. Salah needs to get it done soon as he'll likely be withdrawn after 60 mins to be rested for Tuesday.

3 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

These offers are not always quite as good as they seem. Salah needs to get it done soon as he'll likely be withdrawn after 60 mins to be rested for Tuesday.

I like this timing lad. :D

WE RICH BOYS. Follow me on twitter! lol:doh:

edit: o shi could be offside.

O no we're poor again, unfollow. :cry:

Edited by Innovindil
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Only really post in here when on a hot streak and don't post them beforehand for the same reason I never tell my brother what I bet on, last time he copied me he lost (as the majority of the time you do) and ranted at me for days afterwards. Not worth the hassle. 

Eh? Not trying to get people to follow me on twitter like some of the donkeys on there, I'm not a professional gambler, nor do I pretend to be. I'm in it for the fun. It's taken years to make a system that works for me and I'll happily share it but I highly doubt anyone gives a monkeys. :D

I'm intrigued by your system. Post a few of your bets up for today. I won't give you any hassle if they lose..

3 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

I'm intrigued by your system. Post a few of your bets up for today. I won't give you any hassle if they lose..

Only got Salah and jota both to score in the pool game and a favs acca throughout today on right now. £10 first bet and it's matched on WH so the acca is a £10 free bet. And got the ridiculous £9.90 (which is what I'm limited to betting on specials for reasons unknown) on a salah shot on target at skybet.

The system is so simple it actually hurts. When I started to get fed up of constantly losing I went through my bet logs and saw plenty of weeks where I was ahead, but never saw anything from it. These days, I have a £50/week limit split between skybet/WH and I never go past it. Take whatever offer WH has on, usually do a matched bet on saturdays ranging from £10-£100. Start the weekend with 2 x £10 bets, if they win, keep with £10 bets, if they lose, do 4 x £5 bets, if they lose switch to 5 x £2 bets. Usually get at least one hit throughout them, but instead of just carrying on if any of them hit for above my £50 start, I withdraw it. I can't stress enough how important it is to have limits on when you take money out. I CONSTANTLY used to win a few quid but then get sucked into throwing more and more on until it was all gone, or throw it on roulette or slots or some other nonsense designed to suck up money. Anything up to £200 comes out, minus the starting £50. If I have a big hit bigger than £200 I take a portion and go mental, you have to every now and again after all, but put the rest on withdrawal and shift to to somewhere (partner, investments etc etc) where you can't get at it incase you get sucked into chasing your losses. Feels like crap when you burn through £100 on roulette or something of that ilk but the next day you look at what you took out and it's a much better feeling.

Probably a shite system for many, doing £10 bets when you have a £50 starting point seems bonkers to most who hear it but with how I do it I find the £50 usually lasts the whole weekend, and between sky's club offers and WH's current scratch of the day stuff I usually have freebets or a few quid left over for champs/europa league weeks. :D

• Like 1

I think betting has gotten a bit out of hand with all that is available now.. I obviously have no sort of data to back this up but how many people with gambling problems do you reckon put money (no matter how big or small) on Nicaraguan reserve football, or how many throw ins are going to be taken by the away team between the 60th and 69th minute? I get these are businesses but the way they advertise while reminding you to be responsible is like telling an obese person to eat more healthily while wofting a kebab in their face.

I think it just needs simplifying to ordinary markets like match result/BTTS/over and under goals (and a few more obviously) but bin off this crap about what 10min period the first goal will be in. And sack off all reserve/youth football unless it's perhaps a major international tournament.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, conducting a small survey for a uni assignment about whether online betting sites affect numbers of young people gambling underage, would appreciate anyone who might be able to spare no more than 2 mins to answer - here's the link - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/P7Y9RWN

In other news, after Burnley's win at Arsenal, Chelsea not winning away at Everton has let me down for a 2.4k winner lol

15 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

How is graham potter still 25/1 in the sack race? Surely he must be on thin ice now? 

DD4DFA4D-FB4F-4EF1-B786-5FA20FBE50B7.jpeg

They're 6/1 to go down which is still a good shout imo.

Also I just noticed Southampton are 3/1 away at Arsenal tomorrow? Seems a decent price for a side that hasn't won at home for a while.