Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swanny4five1.com

Can We Win the world cup?

Can England win the World Cup? Yes.

Will they win it? ...

I doubt it, unless the team steps up a bit and forgets about the past failures.

I would certainly cheer for them if they did get the trophy, though.

Guest Gist

I think we can still do it without Rooney I know it is a big loss but who expected Greece to win euro 04

Guest Gist

We can certainly do it without Rooney but i am not convinced we can do it without him and Owen.

Yeah that is a problem, if Owen don't make it I really can't see us winning it.

I didn't think we were going to win it before his injury!

There is a difference between thinking we will win it and thinking we have a chance, i did think we were gonna win it, now that optimism has been reduced and if Owen doesn't make it as well, it will be wiped completley :( Having said all of that i am still looking forward to the world cup.

IF we had a manager that could motivate the team and play beyond there physical and skills aquired then maybe we had a chance. SGE will just make excuses and leave with a nice pay off, some people have all the luck!!! :devil:

Well a minute ago (sad i know) i just put the teams i thought would go through all into that electronic wallchart and i predict that England will be knocked ot by Brazil in the semi-final. The final will be (reluctantly) Germany v Brazil. Sorry to spoilt it all for ya!

The effect of his absence is be over-exagerrated. Of course we can win. But even with him available I thought it would be a lottery. Key matches are so often decided on little things and this World Cup will be no different. I think we can carry a reasonable scoring threat whatever.

What always worries me most about England is what worries me about Leicester. Their comnitment to going forward. Caution is a killer. So often it offers the opposition a chance they needn't have had.

Archived