Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Champions League Final Thread

C'Mon Barca!

The Arsenal song for the night...Nope, not "Footballs coming home"..."We are going home"

Prediction...2-1 Barca, Henry to score first for the Arseholes and Barca to comeback in the second half, Last minute goal for Barca.

Arsenal: Lehmann, Eboue, Toure, Campbell, Cole, Ljungberg, Hleb, Gilberto, Fabregas, Pires, Henry.

Barcelona: Valdes, Oleguer, Puyol, Marquez, Van Bronckhorst, Edmilson, Van Bommel, Deco, Giuly, Ronaldinho, Eto'o.

I think Barca will do it tonight, Henry for me has never really impressed in the massive games, especially finals and International level, Ronaldinho on the other hand has. I think that will be the difference tonight. 2-0 Barcelona. Eto'o with the first goal. I hope i'm wrong though.

I want Arsenal to win beacuse they are English apparently.

I want Barca to win 'cos i'll get a few quid back!!

Hoping for a good game all in all though!!

Arsenal: Lehmann, Eboue, Toure, Campbell, Cole, Ljungberg, Hleb, Gilberto, Fabregas, Pires, Henry.

Barcelona: Valdes, Oleguer, Puyol, Marquez, Van Bronckhorst, Edmilson, Van Bommel, Deco, Giuly, Ronaldinho, Eto'o.

Jesus Christ. :o:o:o

Two English players in the same team?

...Its a start Arsenal but I still want Barca to win, Prove to me you can player 2 or more English players in the Arsenal team consistanly and I might take it abit easier on Arsenal, till then....:nono:

I think they may regret starting Campbell, Senderos has been brilliant this season and shouldn't be left out seeing as he's done more in helping them get there.

It'd be nice to see Arsenal to win, but both are great teams to watch so I wouldn't be dissapointed to see Barca win.

I think they may regret starting Campbell, Senderos has been brilliant this season and shouldn't be left out seeing as he's done more in helping them get there.

It'd be nice to see Arsenal to win, but both are great teams to watch so I wouldn't be dissapointed to see Barca win.

That's a good call Mark, how gutted must Senderos be feeling right now?

Jesus Christ. :o:o:o

Two English players in the same team?

...Its a start Arsenal but I still want Barca to win, Prove to me you can player 2 or more English players in the Arsenal team consistanly and I might take it abit easier on Arsenal, till then....:nono:

How many English players will Barca be playing then, numbskull?

Come on Arsenal.. do us proud and stick two fingers up at the wankers cheering Barca on.

Sorry what was that?

Campbell, 1-0 Arsenal ;)

Hmm maybe not! :ph34r:

Up the Arse!

''Scared rabbit in the headlights'' is how i would describe the referee. :angry: Why oh why do UEFA pick referees who obviously cannot deal with the pressure? :angry:

Well done to Arsenal though they did really well :thumbup:

Archived