Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Gerrbrand leaves

On the subject of Stearman, I've heard he's on between £3.5K-£4K a week which is a decent packet for a player of his age and apparently Arsenal have been watching him. He would be a cheaper and easier to agree a fee for than Curtis Davies at WBA who Arsenal have been after. Not quite as good as Davies yet but has the potential. His lack of Premiership experience may put Arsenal off though.

My cousin knows an agent who has a lot of young Leicester players on his books such as Stearman and Wesolowski, apparantly big clubs have been looking at Stearman for awhile now.

If they offered £1.5m the club would accept it!

We've turned down bigger offers from that for Stearman, according to what's been mentioned over the past year. Kelly said at the Q & A session that the club have had chances to sell Stearman for sizeable transfers but want to keep him and he wants to stay.

My cousin knows an agent who has a lot of young Leicester players on his books such as Stearman and Wesolowski, apparantly big clubs have been looking at Stearman for awhile now.

fock it, sell him. Then the club could throw us a big party. We'd be sh it, which we are anyway, but we'd all be drunk. Also in the drunken confusion, many people might have drunken unprotected sex, producing the Leicester fans of the future.

Any thoughts?

fock it, sell him. Then the club could throw us a big party. We'd be sh it, which we are anyway, but we'd all be drunk. Also in the drunken confusion, many people might have drunken unprotected sex, producing the Leicester fans of the future.

Any thoughts?

Email Tim Davies this.

All I can say is WOW.

Any thoughts?

I'm always drunk at city games anyway....it's the only way I can bear to watch city cus there so poor at times!!! :cry:

Can someone please explain to me why we couldnt get a fee for him??

I sure can't! The Norwegian clubs have all received a huge amount of money (relatively) because of new TV deal with the league worth between £80-100mil ... !! Surely it should have been possible to get a fee for Gerrbrand...

rob kelly has said this week no more players are coming in so i doubt that,we should of held out for a fee but we cant be waiting around for a fee to come in no big loss IMO

Archived