Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Gerrbrand leaves

RE: Swedging.

Come on mate, you know your not allowed to be positive.

Yeah, I'm sorry, sometimes I get carried away, what with the start of the season being so close.

Best get back to straightforward abuse and slagging off Rob Kelly.

Sad that Gerrbrand didn't get a fair opportunity to play in England I think, because of injuries and stuff.

I'm sure he could've been a great asset for Leicester if he'd only had been healthy and well during a longer period of time.

Hammarby here in Stockholm are quite desperately seeking new players at the moment, as we have nine players injuried of 23 in the squad, and as we are in the middle of the season right now, and at top place!

So Gerrbrand should be more than welcome back here, though I believe it's more likely that he actually leaves for Norway (Fredriksstad?) as they have more money in their league than we've got in Sweden...

/g

Sorry, what path would that be then?

Presumably Bartonfox is suggesting that we have been playing all our matches at Forest's ground while our chief executive tries to arrange for us to move to another country or city. Somehow, I seemed to have missed that.

Ok, I ask again... Is there any definite source anywhere that says where Gerrbrand is going?

Is Fredrikstad just a rumour or is it confirmed in any way?

A lot of Hammarby fans is eager to see him back here again...

Cheers!

/g

Ok, I ask again... Is there any definite source anywhere that says where Gerrbrand is going?

Is Fredrikstad just a rumour or is it confirmed in any way?

A lot of Hammarby fans is eager to see him back here again...

Cheers!

/g

Yes the official LCFC site... he has left us by mutual consent.

This surely means a loan signing is on his way. I remember listening to Rob Kelly on the radio a few days ago and he said something like ' But we musn't rule out any loan signings'

My guess would be a right or left midfielder, that lad from Man United Martyn i think he looks a decent left sided midfielder, and he is hardly in Fergies first team plans is he.

We won't have any trouble in sigining him on loan.

Also, my guess would be that Rab could be the next player to leave by mutual consent, meaning he might bring in a young goalkeeper from one of the 'big teams' who probably has more quality than Douglas and Hendorson put together.

What other loan's are possible?

What pisses me off about this is that we do have worse defenders at the club than Gerrbrand. The problem is that Kelly has signed 2 himself recently and is hardly going to boot them out over Gerrbrand who was obviously seeking a move because he hasn't settled in this country and had a torrid time during the last few months.

It's one of those things, it's a shame as Gerrbrand was technically a talented footballer and I have no doubts that given time he could easily of adapted to this level and type of football. There was no way he was going to be given that time to adapt though and Kelly has an army of defenders all waiting to go over the front line.

All the best Paddy G, that ball over the top for Hume's goal at Derby was a favourable moment I have of you.

Look if the lad wasnt settled and wants to leave then there's nothing anyone can do. I understand his partner had just had a baby, maybe she was homesick and needed her family. Whatever the reason, it's better to let the lad go then stay here, be unhappy and let it affect his football.

THIS IS A RESULTS INDUSTRY,

I gather that he wasnt either settled or for family reasons that he wanted out, now after litsening to one caller on Radio Leics last night ....he made a good point

a good keeper is worth 12pts

2 very good defender are worth 12pts

and it goes on........ now if gerrbrand which i rated highly aint happy or good enough in RK eyes then so be it.

Its a reults business live and die by the sword etc..

good luck Paddy G you watch arsenal snap him up!

MON did some odd things in his time here so leave it too the boss to sort things out..

PS bye sylla! bye deepfreezer

Can anyone actually confirm wheather or not we have actually paid either Hamill or Gerrbrand any money to leave.

Hamill possibly, Gerrbrand I don't think so. A club came in for Gerrbrand before we released him, i'm not sure whether that was the case with Hamill.

Hamill possibly, Gerrbrand I don't think so. A club came in for Gerrbrand before we released him, i'm not sure whether that was the case with Hamill.

He signed for Livi pretty quickly though didn't he, I'm hopeing we paid him very little if anything.

Archived