Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

Stoke Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think it will be a 2-2 draw tonight.

Posted

It all depends on Kelly's team but if we don't take the game to Stoke I'm in no way convinced we'll stop them scoring.

It's just a case of us scoring more then, easy :ph34r: :pinch:

Come on Leicester :D

Us 2 - 1 Them

:thumbup:

Posted

It's just a case of us scoring more then, easy :ph34r: :pinch:

Come on Leicester :D

Us 2 - 1 Them

:thumbup:

I honestly think that's the way City have to look at the job. They've gotta score twice at least.

Posted

As everyone is so sure stoke are gonna score loads of goals, i'm gonna say a nil nil draw.

Not a load but our own stats suggest there's every chance they'll score one.

Posted

Come on LWICD get your act together!

I mean 5.40 in the morning was a bit late wasn't it? :rolleyes:

2-2 for me :thumbup:

:( Sorry, Sir.

Next time I'll post it at 12:01am - the earliest time it can be posted the day of the match. :ph34r:

Posted

I am off out this evening to a gig so will have to keep up on ye olde WAP.

Seeing as its 6 points up 6 points down, I'd like to see us push the balance in our favour!

GET INTO EM!

Posted

Erm either 3-2 to them or 2-1 us. I feel fuller and hendrie will score against us. Fuller does have an impeckable record against us.

Posted

From the OS. ;):thumbup:

Sylla Starts

City boss Rob Kelly makes four changes to his starting line up for the Championship clash against Stoke City on Tuesday night.

In come Paddy McCarthy, Momo Sylla, Andy Johnson and Stephen Hughes for Gareth McAuley, Patrick Kisnorbo, James Wesolowski and Andy Welsh.

McAuley misses the game through suspension, while Wesolowski (shin) and Kisnorbo (knee) are injured. Welsh drops to the bench alongside Paul Henderson, Alan Maybury, Matty Fryatt and Josh Low.

City look set to start the game with a back four of Richard Stearman, Darren Kenton, McCarthy and Nils-Eric Johansson playing in defence from right to left. Sylla, Johnson, Hughes and Danny Tiatto will make up the midfield, with Iain Hume and Elvis Hammond continuing in attack for the fifth consecutive league game.

City: Logan, Stearman, Kenton, McCarthy, Johansson, Sylla, Johnson, Hughes, Tiatto, Hammond, Hume.

Subs: Henderson, Maybury, Fryatt, Low, Welsh.

Stoke: to follow....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...