Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Worst Song of 2006?

Good call!

Recent U2 singles are s**t and The Feeling's three singles.........ghastly!

It all went down the drains after "Zooropa", which was the last U2 album I bought meself.

But coming back to the initial question, I honestly can't decide.

Torn between all those shitty remakes of 70ies and 80ies tunes.

Paris Hilton's musical excess certainly ranks high enough, but there's also wannabes like Kevin Federline.

Modern day R 'n B divas like Rihanna, Fergie, Cassie whose album covers eerily resemble each other.

Shakira annoys me endlessly with her even more annoying voice. It's like a bad dream that's coming back to haunt me every year!

Evanescence sound the same all the time.

And Madonna should stop trying to make herself look like she's still 25.

As you probably can tell by now, I don't listen to commercial radio anyway. :whistle:

It all went down the drains after "Zooropa", which was the last U2 album I bought meself.

But coming back to the initial question, I honestly can't decide.

Torn between all those shitty remakes of 70ies and 80ies tunes.

Paris Hilton's musical excess certainly ranks high enough, but there's also wannabes like Kevin Federline.

Modern day R 'n B divas like Rihanna, Fergie, Cassie whose album covers eerily resemble each other.

Shakira annoys me endlessly with her even more annoying voice. It's like a bad dream that's coming back to haunt me every year!

Evanescence sound the same all the time.

And Madonna should stop trying to make herself look like she's still 25.

As you probably can tell by now, I don't listen to commercial radio anyway. :whistle:

No actually what I've noticed is that you've got something against female singers :P

Archived