Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sackmycook

Wolves trying to hijack our takeover

If anyone would like further information about these or any other business development opportunities within Northamptonshire, please dial 01604-sackmycook.

Calls will be charged at local rate. All advise is provided on the backs of small mice and written in Hebrew. Northampton County Council refuse to acknowledge the existence of Corby.

:D:thumbup:

Northants is our best catchment area, i have been to Kettering and Corby often recently, and i have seem many people in City shirts there, some shops in Kettering also sell the Merc! there is massive regeneration going on and in Corby alone there are an additional 28,000 new homes to be built.

The new houses in Corby are being built behind where I work, I can literally see the site out of my office window. It's going to be absolutely massive and gives us loads of potential. There's absolutely loads of City fans in Corby, not many of which currently go to games.

The new houses in Corby are being built behind where I work, I can literally see the site out of my office window. It's going to be absolutely massive and gives us loads of potential. There's absolutely loads of City fans in Corby, not many of which currently go to games.

Oi, if you Corby lover wants to discuss the benefits of living and working in one of the biggest holes in the universe then please start your own I Love Corby thread over in General Chat. :D:P

Oi, if you Corby lover wants to discuss the benefits of living and working in one of the biggest holes in the universe then please start your own I Love Corby thread over in General Chat. :D:P

Point taken, I just feel honour bound to point out that I work here and definitely do not love the place!

Just to keep it on track, I'm hating Wolves more now than when they came back from 3-0 down at half time to win 4-3. Get your own rich (younger_ benefactor!

Northants is our best catchment area, i have been to Kettering and Corby often recently, and i have seem many people in City shirts there, some shops in Kettering also sell the Merc! there is massive regeneration going on and in Corby alone there are an additional 28,000 new homes to be built.

Tis true, there are lots of Leicester fans from that area (myself being one of them). But Northampton were promoted last season and Kettering Town could be on the rise with a new owner and plans for a new stadium themselves.

That said, they won't be in the Premiership any time soon and (if we went up) Leicester would probably be the closest top flight team for most people in Northamptonshire.

Hayward claims a "lifelong love affair" with Wolves but hasn't stopped moaning about how his money has been frittered away on crap players and managers (remember Mark "big club" McGoo) ever since he's been at the helm. Even he knows no-one would take them off his hands even at £20 mill since they would also have to repay all the loans and honour the contracts. The club has allowed players like Miller to simply walk away at the end of his contract which says something about the parlous state of the place

It makes me laugh the way the wolves fans still think they're some sort of massive club with huge fan base bigger than anyone else? When in reality there stadium looks like shit stained multi storey car park, their kit is disgusting, their manager is ****ing d*ck, Hayward is desperate old man with a full piss sack. Wolves are a joke!!!

Wolverhampton is an absolute sh*t hole and is probably the worst place i've ever visited.

It makes me laugh the way the wolves fans still think they're some sort of massive club with huge fan base bigger than anyone else? When in reality there stadium looks like shit stained multi storey car park, their kit is disgusting, their manager is ****ing d*ck, Hayward is desperate old man with a full piss sack. Wolves are a joke!!!

Wolverhampton is an absolute sh*t hole and is probably the worst place i've ever visited.

That nearly made me fill my sack too.... :D

what was funny was they "the sleeping giant" when they got up that season should have been spending tens of millions to make themselves a force except they didnt, instead their chairman stood down and they had a budget on par with us and followed us back down again :)

Archived