Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester V Fulham - post match comments

Very good display... City raise game for Prem Cup tie, where have i seen this before, but all the same great game and would i be premature in thinking that Danny C is out to prove a lot of people wrong and make up for time wasted :dunno::thumbup:

Very good display... City raise game for Prem Cup tie, where have i seen this before, but all the same great game and would i be premature in thinking that Danny C is out to prove a lot of people wrong and make up for time wasted :dunno::thumbup:

You are probably right but one goal does'nt make him good, i think he''s shit still lol

Du du du duh duh duh Cadamarteri!

Amazing game to listen to. Players were really up for it, although Fryatt and Hume still cant hit a barn door with a banjo. Having Taggs summarising made it all the more entertaining.

The Brum game's gonna be moved now, but their game's gone to a replay anyway.

Lovin it, haven't felt like this for a while! :D

Dunno...

First half was very good, a very concentrated display. Then Fulham score two wonder goals (at least Volz's was), the defence breaks almost asunder (letting McBride get away and beat the offside trap), but the awesome comeback and the fighting spirit make up for that by far.

Shame I missed Danny's equalizer as I was having dinner.

But both Hume and Fryatt are absolutely poor finishers, they need therapy.

You are probably right but one goal does'nt make him good, i think he''s shit still lol

Yeah, same goes for RK IMHO i think he's a cack manager and nothing that happened today will convince me otherwise... then again i think Danny C has definate use as a player would can be thrown on in a game and change it... maybe? :ph34r:

Its a fantastic result but why only in the cups? Quality to know that MM was there to witness the passion, hunger and potential we DO have!!! I think i've earnt meself a few lagers 2n!

Its a fantastic result but why only in the cups? Quality to know that MM was there to witness the passion, hunger and potential we DO have!!! I think i've earnt meself a few lagers 2n!

wow, was that a dream or what!? what a match!!! the best weve played for ages i know im sayig this to much nowadays! but this deffo was! i seriously wish we could play like that week in week out! please lads out thgis sorta effort in in the league if you do you will!!! probably what RK will say to them lol , please!!!! rather ffs lads what the f was that it was gd, now uv proved u can play like that! now do it week in week or il decrease ure wages!, win the next 4 matches in a row, and then go unbeaten in 11 after that and il give you al a pay rise!!!

Edited - I know you're excited but put your next comments in ENGLISH please!!!! davieG

Wat was rather dissapointing though was the attendance. A home cup tie against an established premiership side and only 15,000 there. I inlclude myself in this of course but my mrs 'must have those new shoes!'.

I'm really annoyed. Why does it take the big teams to get the best out of us? it's a blatent lack of interest and effort in the championship. players should be ashamed.

You'd need to ask the manager... to be honest I'm starting to see the logic behind the argument that he just cant motivate them, if it takes a cup game and prem opposition to actually get out the kind of display they should be putting in week in week out in the League then somthing is up and its down to the manager.

Archived