Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester V Fulham - post match comments

Well played leicester, some good performances there.

McCuley filled in well at right back getting forward as did maybury, Mac and Kis were also pretty solid :thumbup:

Levi was awesome today and looks like he could well be playing alot of his career in the prem as he didn't look out of place against their players.

Well impressed with cads and glad he did well, goal and an assist not bad.

I didn't think the atmosphere was that good untill we equalised :unsure: Mainly jsut us at the back singing, however when the majority of the kop joined in it sounded good.

Can't wait to go craven cottage now :cheers::thumbup::D

NIce report, thank you Mr T

Thanks Smudge. We had our American guest with us and after she'd suffered through the Southampton/Sunderland shambles, it was great to be able to turn to her and say "there you are, now you've seen a proper game and now perhaps you can understand why we English love our football so much."

For such a small and slender girl she was building her decibels up quite impressively and now seems to know most of the chants.

An uplifting and much improved performance. Kisnorbo was outstanding, i think he did really well to handle McBride the way he did.

The bad thing is, i think i was sitting amongst a couple of scouts with notepads :unsure:

Thanks Smudge. We had our American guest with us and after she'd suffered through the Southampton/Sunderland shambles, it was great to be able to turn to her and say "there you are, now you've seen a proper game and now perhaps you can understand why we English love our football so much."

For such a small and slender girl she was building her decibels up quite impressively and now seems to know most of the chants.

I had a friend with me too today. Towards the end he seemed to creep into voice too :P

He did get done for pace on many occasions, still I thought he did alright considering.

Very good performance, if we played anything like that in the league we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.

Just like to send a big shout out to Thracian who no doubt was already half way through thinking up his "why Cadamateri instead of Dodds" thread when the ball hit the back of the net. :smile:

cadamarteri scores and everyone loves him. dodds been there all this time and is still getting overlooked. get him in the first team kelly you muppet.

So everyone thinks Fulham were shite :dunno:

I don't think Fulham were particularly poor, they broke us down completely with a couple of good moves, Voltz's strike was sublime. We just played very well, best performance I've seen this season. Can't really knock any one for playing poorly, Maybury had a v good game considering he was playing at left back, normally he’s atrocious.

A great performance by the Foxes. We needed that after 2 poor games.

The key to the positive way in which we played imho was the back 4. All played out of their skins and looks like it could be a good combination. I will be surprised if RK changes it for next week against Colchester.

Cademarteri was excellent when he came on and enhanced a quallity performance by the rest of the team.

The attendance however was piss poor. Where were the rest of the fans? No faith I suspect! Shame that you missed the game of the season. Something that you all must live with!!

I'll be going to the replay as long as it's not on the TV.

A great performance by the Foxes. We needed that after 2 poor games.

The key to the positive way in which we played imho was the back 4. All played out of their skins and looks like it could be a good combination. I will be surprised if RK changes it for next week against Colchester.

Cademarteri was excellent when he came on and enhanced a quallity performance by the rest of the team.

The attendance however was piss poor. Where were the rest of the fans? No faith I suspect! Shame that you missed the game of the season. Something that you all must live with!!

I'll be going to the replay as long as it's not on the TV.

On the back of the performances against Southampton and Sunderland and it's 2 weeks after Christmas mere mortals may not have the funds or desire to be there...I was but I'm considerably wealthier than yooo! :D

1. Great performance

2. We didn't lose

3. We managed two goals against Premiership opposition

4. We attacked

5. Everybody played well

6. Kelly made good team selections and inspiring substitutions

7. We didn't play long ball, passed it nicely

Overall very happy. We did really well to battle from behind twice. We just love those Premiership teams don't we? :D

Delighted with City's performance today. We played really well in the first half and passed the ball well. Long balls were thankfully kept to a minimum. Second half, Fulham improved and when they first took the lead, the Leicester heads seem to drop and I thought we might lose another one. While most of us were questioning Hume getting substituted, credit to Kelly for bringing on Danny Cadamarteri who turned things around. He was tremendous and it's great to see Leicester battle to the last. Can't wait for the replay.

HAHAHAHAHA! Eat my bollox Fate!

Having had a train strike rob me of one game this year things were conspiring to rob me of today too. My mate phones me from the wrong side of Birmingham half an hour after we were meant to have left...the train brakes down...but I only missed the first 30 minutes of the match.

Then I had to extricate Ratface-boy from my seat.

Sore throat, stupid smile and a mate who now wants to come to the replay later ~ get me another beer in!

Fulham were shite...is that the level of the Premiership? Really? ****ing shite. We left ourselves open to often, played the long ball to nowhere too often and failed to support each other - but we got what we deserved. If anything, we deserved more because they never came to attack and win.

If you're all going to London, all going to London, all going to London clap your hands :D:D:D:D:D

BTW - I'm well pissed! :cool:

HAHAHAHAHA! Eat my bollox Fate!

Having had a train strike rob me of one game this year things were conspiring to rob me of today too. My mate phones me from the wrong side of Birmingham half an hour after we were meant to have left...the train brakes down...but I only missed the first 30 minutes of the match.

Then I had to extricate Ratface-boy from my seat.

Sore throat, stupid smile and a mate who now wants to come to the replay later ~ get me another beer in!

Fulham were shite...is that the level of the Premiership? Really? ****ing shite. We left ourselves open to often, played the long ball to nowhere too often and failed to support each other - but we got what we deserved. If anything, we deserved more because they never came to attack and win.

If you're all going to London, all going to London, all going to London clap your hands :D:D:D:D:D

BTW - I'm well pissed! :cool:

I'm struggling with this POV I really am, they played their part in what was a excellent match, they played some very neat stuff at times, espically the moves that ended in Routledge being put clean through.

I'm struggling with this POV I really am, they played their part in what was a excellent match, they played some very neat stuff at times, espically the moves that ended in Routledge being put clean through.

I agree, I don't think Fulham were bad. We were better than them and made them look bad at times. They had a couple of players like Routledge who were crap and this made them look worse than they actually were.

What a performance, what an atmosphere, what a game! :thumbsup:

I thought Levi was immense today, he had their left back for breakfast. Also Matty Fryatt looked match fit and back to something like his best and Danny C looks to be a very shrewd bit of business. :D

I just hope the tickets for the replay aren't all snapped up before they go on general sale.

Very happy with the win don't get me wrong but this has proved and is a great example of what I am always saying they'll raise there game and fight for last minute goals e.t.c against the "bigger" opposistion but against teams in the championship they don't - why?!

Very happy with the win don't get me wrong but this has proved and is a great example of what I am always saying they'll raise there game and fight for last minute goals e.t.c against the "bigger" opposistion but against teams in the championship they don't - why?!

I know it felt like a win but I'm sorry it was 2-2 :P

Sorry to burst your bubble

I know it felt like a win but I'm sorry it was 2-2 :P

Sorry to burst your bubble

Correct :blush:lol

I got up this morning turn on the TV saw the score was 2-2 I though, Ah ok I spose, then I came onto the net looked and saw it was a last minute goal and a great comeback and it changed the way I looked at the result felt like a win! lol

Oh well it'll be a win come January 17th :thumbup: (I hope :unsure:)

Archived