Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Geoff Horsfield

I must admit that I dont want that type of player at the club long-term but after selling a few players and not seeing anything come in return, Im at desperation stage and will gladly accept anyone!

BTW Horsfield nearly signed for Celtic the other week so if he is good enough for a side in the KO stages of the Champs League, he`s good enough for us.

Christ RK, Horsfield is not the kind of player we need... we could sign Alan Smith and it would be the right player to bring in! We need a Chaplow or a Baines more than we need a Smith... I give up! the man's an idiot who simply has not idea whats going on! :rolleyes:

Christ RK, Horsfield is not the kind of player we need... we could sign Alan Smith and it would be the right player to bring in! We need a Chaplow or a Baines more than we need a Smith... I give up! the man's an idiot who simply has not idea whats going on! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Just over a year ago, he was just what we needed up front. The past year he's looked shit, could he re-discover his form very quickly in a team that's sinking fast?

We need some midfielders to support him, very unlikely.

His hat-trick against Birmingham last season was safe.

Well on the LCFC website RK says the move of williams could be free him to bring in a few New Face's ... FACES which means more then one....i reckon he will bring in about three loan signings by midnight and one permanent scare...

:rolleyes:

Seconded

Wasn’t being serious! I was illustrating the point that we could sign Smith or Harewood on loan and they wouldn’t be right for us… while someone realistic like Chaplow would!

I’m not suggesting that Smith/Harewood/Baines would be realistic!

Mate, Im not his biggest fan but RK`s hands are well and trult tied on the financial front so he cant pick and choose the players that you mention. BTW If we do bring Horsfield in it should be on a permanent deal and not a loan I reckon.

Well on the LCFC website RK says the move of williams could be free him to bring in a few New Face's ... FACES which means more then one....i reckon he will bring in about three loan signings by midnight and one permanent scare...

The loan deadline doesn't close for some time yet.

Mate, Im not his biggest fan but RK`s hands are well and trult tied on the financial front so he cant pick and choose the players that you mention. BTW If we do bring Horsfield in it should be on a permanent deal and not a loan I reckon.

I'M NOT SUGGESTING SMITH/BAINES WOULD BE REALISTIC!

Archived