Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Geoff Horsfield

With the midfield we've now got where would this ball be comming from... oh... a hoof from Hendo or PaddyMac?

From Hendo? You're having a laugh. Don't think he's kicked a ball past the halfway line yet this season. Unless, RK wants to play Horsfield on he wing so we have that tall winger to hoof the ball to.

He's stocked up on defenders for a bit, now he has to satiate his desire for past it strikers.

How about a midfielder RK?

Tosser.

We've got Porter, Hume (OMF), Hughes, Tiatto and even Hammond could play as a winger.

Oops - I forgot that dude called Johnson. :ph34r:

We're stocked.

Best deal? Get rid of the clubs best midfielder to bring in ANOTHER old, failing striker?

Great dealing in the transfer market RK

Who are the other old failing strikers?

Last time i checked we only had 2 outfield players over 30 in the whole squad!

We could be described as many things but not old!!!!

Who are the other old failing strikers?

Last time i checked we only had 2 outfield players over 30 in the whole squad!

We could be described as many things but not old!!!!

I'm still thinking of when we were in the prem, I don't want to go through that again... having the oldest average age. The likes of Les Ferdinand :ph34r:

:D:D

On a scale of 1 to 10, how angry are you at the news of Horsy coming in?

It's blokes of my age who get the piss taken for being nostalgic and old fashioned but it's almost like Kelly plays All-Our-Yesterday's videos before making a signing.

Well, folks like Brevett, Johnson, Cadamarteri and Horsfield have moved on. Old Father Time affects footballers too.

Of course I wish the guy luck but it is short-termist and smacks of desperation. I'd sooner give Dodds the experience he needs, get King in and find a real winger from somewhere if Gradel's not an option yet.

Even if it takes another relegation I think "Young and Hungry" is the right way forward and it was always going to take nerve to stand by. To me it is not young players who have let the side down.

It also old heads and a manager who seems to lack the charisma, vision and nerve to really follow the policy through.

But to me, the sooner our prudential insurance policy is abandoned and we show some sustained adventure the better. Fit and fast beats old and cumbersome anytime for me.

On that scale you mentioned. Four. He's big and strong but on that basis we might as well have kept DeVries in situ. What do we really gain but another old head? Do we now propose to leave out one of Hume, Fryatt, Hammond and Dodds?

We've got Porter, Hume (OMF),

No evidence RK will ever play him there.

Hughes

Yes - but very injury prone and has been crap all year.

Tiatto

Ok for 30 mins a game yeah... and then suspensions. :whistle:

and even Hammond could play as a winger.

No offence - but you've been taking Thracian's posts a bit too seriously. Hammond is shit. Why would he be a good winger when he's got no ball control, can't pass and is constantly offside?

Oops - I forgot that dude called Johnson. :ph34r:

Right so we've got six. 3 of which are extremely injury prone. 2 of which pick up yellow cards far too regularly to be relied upon as ever-presents. 2 which are actually strikers. And one whose legs have gone.

ps you forgot Weso. But he's been rushed back and won't be the same player for a while - if ever. +1 Injury prone.

I'm still thinking of when we were in the prem, I don't want to go through that again... having the oldest average age. The likes of Les Ferdinand :ph34r:

Comparing Les Ferdinand with the likes of Horsfield, Cadamarteri etc is like comparing a Bentley with a banger.

Archived