Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

Both parties involved in the takeover expect it to be finally approved by shareholders by the weekend, bringing the frustrating saga to a close.

We Hope

Has anyone seen 'another Forum' (Foxfanzine, to be exact) which had some spiel about a meeting a Grace Road today, with Andrew Taylor, Greg Clarke - and "un-named parties interested in competing withh MM for a takeover of the Club". It was on their site at lunchtime, but seems to have 'disappeared' recently !

Has anyone seen 'another Forum' (Foxfanzine, to be exact) which had some spiel about a meeting a Grace Road today, with Andrew Taylor, Greg Clarke - and "un-named parties interested in competing withh MM for a takeover of the Club". It was on their site at lunchtime, but seems to have 'disappeared' recently !

Beg Pardon. I'ver just checked the FF site again - and a post talking about a Midlands Today report on the MM bid said, "what about the 'rival' meeting at Grace Road, TOMORROW NIGHT" !

Don't see why this wouldn't be the case. Seeing as MM is now offering two thirds of sod all for the club, you can't blame the shareholders for looking at other options. I personally think MM is taking the piss now and should either stump up a fair price or sod off.

Let's face it, our existing shareholders have more resources between them than MM could possibly lay his hands on, and if a select group of them could secure control and buyout those not willing to stump up a decent amount for a promotion push, then just maybe they will be willing to put it in between them. Not sure Taylor has the resouces to be one of those though.

Really that is interesting. Is it news to anyone else?

Dowie Rumour is back again

I find that pretty strange there have been rumours about many players coming to the club but one rumour that still going strong is the Dowie rumour, with that in mind i read some where he was gonna be offered the Luton Job as Mike Newell is planning to leave in the summer.

With the MM in mind and hence i should be talking about that on this page, it is indeed thursday and like everyday thursday for god knows how long i been sitting here creating databases and constantly looking up foxestalk to find out some good news over a completion.....

Shouldn't that read £600K takeover?

It almost sounds embarrassing when you think that Mandaric could well get the club for just £600k upfront. But then why is it worth any more than that? A failing business that's already gone under once and has been battling survival for 4 years under new ownership, it's hardly an instant gold mine is it?.

Deal concluded next week now..... according to last night bbc east mids sports :dunno:

Press Conference Monday, shareholders to agree it by the weekend.

That's next saturday. Ipswich away this weekend, guaranteed loss.

No we'll endure Kelly another two weeks. I don't know...sometimes he gives good reasons for his weird decisions. Its the lack of play and goals which is getting at me

Archived