Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

I would have said the same but his signings for Charlton in the top flight were really ropey. Then again I`d like to be in a position to moan that his prem signings are dodgy if we were in that bloody division!

He wouldn't be my first choice, but I think he'd make a better fist of it than Kelly.

Haven't read this thread for a few days and still nothing has happened?

Can anyone fill me in? Is this week going to become next week? And next week to become the week after?

The news is that it should be accepted or rejected by the shareholders over the weekend and then if it's got the go ahead that then there will be a press conference early next week.

There has been a few meetings this week, Mandaric has met with FT and other shareholders. Some ex investors in LCFC have met along with others to discuss 'investment'. Which means they want to launch a rival bid.

I've heard from a reliable source that the deal is done, the paperwork is with the lawyers and a press conference will be announcing it early next week.

One Word...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

fooking hell, if anything that's bad because it was emant to be announced this week - again.

how many times have we heard 'next week' now/ i'm not getting excited til it's done.

Actually, they said the deal was to be DONE this week, and it has. Nothing about announcing it this week.

Agreed.

Just imagine if this Mandaric thing never happened.

I hate to think! This deal is the only hope i have left for us getting back to the prem in next 5 years or so. Without money and new players we would become regular championship strugglers!

I've heard from a reliable source that the deal is done, the paperwork is with the lawyers and a press conference will be announcing it early next week.

One Word...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

man, i thought there'd be a link to a story or something!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

quote;

Mandaric said: "It's taken four months already and I could have bought London Bridge in that time.

"But let's be patient. It's still in the hands of the lawyers and I don't want to point the finger at anyone."

I think he's made the old american mistake of trying to buy the wrong bridge and really wanted tower bridge

:cry:

Archived