Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

To be honest, it's never been said it's been done. It's always been 'set to be completed in the next few days'. So now we're on to the 'deal done' reports, I wonder how many of these we'll have until it's confirmed one way or another?.

Promising news that MM met with the shareholders on wednesday night though, perhaps the bid was put to them then and it could now be done over the weekend?.

I certainly think he'd improve the current lot we have.

Just speculation and thoery here (like everyone else's posts about this in the last few months), but I can't help wondering if the reason that several of the board quit was to start/join a rival bid that could be tabled today.

If they really are looking at selling for less than £1million - even taking into account the predicted debts of £7 million (stadum is mortgaged, not counting it as 'debt') - a few mill for a club that will have a Championship registration next season (I think we will stay up), even if ALL the players/staff are sacked and they start again - it's a steal for a club that even with a blank canvas (look at what happened at Porstmouth) - it could be in the premiership within 2 seasons.

I also hear that there are 4 bids sniffing around Sheff Wed, and they have debts of £26million (source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...wed/6343627.stm. How can we not be more attractive to other offers than a club with that level of debt?

Feel free to flame/torch.

:dance:

Just speculation and thoery here (like everyone else's posts about this in the last few months), but I can't help wondering if the reason that several of the board quit was to start/join a rival bid that could be tabled today.

If they really are looking at selling for less than £1million - even taking into account the predicted debts of £7 million (stadum is mortgaged, not counting it as 'debt') - a few mill for a club that will have a Championship registration next season (I think we will stay up), even if ALL the players/staff are sacked and they start again - it's a steal for a club that even with a blank canvas (look at what happened at Porstmouth) - it could be in the premiership within 2 seasons.

I also hear that there are 4 bids sniffing around Sheff Wed, and they have debts of £26million (source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...wed/6343627.stm. How can we not be more attractive to other offers than a club with that level of debt?

And what a shit tip hillsborough is :thumbup:

I'll be surprised if a rival bid doesn't come in now. The question is, which shareholders are in which camp?

Well IMHO, I think these 2 or 3 other 'rival' bids including 2 American firms were a bunch of lies. I would not support a rival takeover bid made up of people who've just left our club !!! Talk about going round in circles!!

it would be like gilbert kinch roy parker and barry pierpiont all over again :rolleyes:

When on earth will it happen :(

It was supposed to be this week and i cant see it happening on a weekend because there will probably be a press conference etc. :dunno::(

The thing is, even if it has now been sorted. It won't be announced for a day or so due to the legal process, etc.

If we still haven't heard anything by Monday/Tuesday then it will be very annoying yet again.

Archived