Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

Dear Mr Mandaric

Save our club.

Please sort out the managerial structure and sort out the answers to the following:

1. How does the academy set up integrate with the first team set up?

2. We have an academy team running away with their league, why?

3. Are we breeding another clubs talent?

4. Are we so shit scared to try out our most talented youths in case either it fails or they get snapped up by another team?

5. Why would we want other Championship teams second string players? The manager must believe either they are good enough (based on their history) AND better than what we've got in the acadamy. This has to be believed to be true by the board/managerial team if we are in such a dire financial situation.

Otherwise it makes no sense to me to sign players who have clearly been tried and tested and failed elsewhere or who are in the declining stages of a mediocre/previously promising career.

6. Why have we become a dumping zone for the misunderstood/hidden (absent) talent load of journeyman players?

7. Either give our current manager enough money to bring in decent players if you have some faith in him or be kind and give him a P45. While you are at it issue P45s to all the other deserving players and staff

These to me appear to be worrying signs of poor overall managerial structure. I'm not blaming any individual but it appears we have a cultural issue here at Leicester and no robust system that plans the transition of our youngsters so they can progress and maximise their abilities. We're not looking for a miracle but just signs of progress and success.

And finally the best of luck.

Dear Mr Mandaric

Save our club.

Please sort out the managerial structure and sort out the answers to the following:

1. How does the academy set up integrate with the first team set up?

2. We have an academy team running away with their league, why?

3. Are we breeding another clubs talent?

4. Are we so shit scared to try out our most talented youths in case either it fails or they get snapped up by another team?

5. Why would we want other Championship teams second string players? The manager must believe either they are good enough (based on their history) AND better than what we've got in the acadamy. This has to be believed to be true by the board/managerial team if we are in such a dire financial situation.

Otherwise it makes no sense to me to sign players who have clearly been tried and tested and failed elsewhere or who are in the declining stages of a mediocre/previously promising career.

6. Why have we become a dumping zone for the misunderstood/hidden (absent) talent load of journeyman players?

7. Either give our current manager enough money to bring in decent players if you have some faith in him or be kind and give him a P45. While you are at it issue P45s to all the other deserving players and staff

These to me appear to be worrying signs of poor overall managerial structure. I'm not blaming any individual but it appears we have a cultural issue here at Leicester and no robust system that plans the transition of our youngsters so they can progress and maximise their abilities. We're not looking for a miracle but just signs of progress and success.

And finally the best of luck.

You have touvhed on 1 particular subject and i agree with your statements, but there are that many i believe that war and peace would be overshadowed by LCFC's problems ATM! :rolleyes:

it would be like gilbert kinch roy parker and barry pierpiont all over again :rolleyes:

If they hadn't have left we wouldn't be in this crap now!!! Oneill said them or me and then left anyway. Didn't like them but mr pierpiont got alot of revenue for the club

THE SHAREHOLDERS MUST NOW DECIDE.

The Facts are thus:-

Do they want dynamic ambitious leadership and drive for a successful future with

Milan Mandaric (and lets not kid ourselves this Club needs this more than anything),

in the words of Mr Kelly "we are where we are", this cannot prevail.

Or, do they want the proposed GROUND SHARE, and yes, playing second fiddle to

the successful Tigers. Mediocrity with the current Board (including recently departed

members), the current football management; and the normal lack of drive, ambition

and planning.

Why certain parties waited until the eleventh hour to try and hijack the MM deal is an

absolute disgrace and beyond reproach. If they were true LCFC fans, as they purport;

'Fans of Leicester City'; then a proactive financial approach could have been implemented

and cemented years ago; but no, the slow lingering decline was allowed to continue.

These people have shown no integrity whatsoever.

I know what I want......Do the Shareholders?..... DON'T LET THE DEMISE CONTINUE.

If the wrong conclusion is reached, last saturday will have been my final match watching

the City (not foxes.....where did that come from?).

THE SHAREHOLDERS MUST NOW DECIDE.

The Facts are thus:-

Do they want dynamic ambitious leadership and drive for a successful future with

Milan Mandaric (and lets not kid ourselves this Club needs this more than anything),

in the words of Mr Kelly "we are where we are", this cannot prevail.

Or, do they want the proposed GROUND SHARE, and yes, playing second fiddle to

the successful Tigers. Mediocrity with the current Board (including recently departed

members), the current football management; and the normal lack of drive, ambition

and planning.

Why certain parties waited until the eleventh hour to try and hijack the MM deal is an

absolute disgrace and beyond reproach. If they were true LCFC fans, as they purport;

'Fans of Leicester City'; then a proactive financial approach could have been implemented

and cemented years ago; but no, the slow lingering decline was allowed to continue.

These people have shown no integrity whatsoever.

I know what I want......Do the Shareholders?..... DON'T LET THE DEMISE CONTINUE.

If the wrong conclusion is reached, last saturday will have been my final match watching

the City (not foxes.....where did that come from?).

Have to agree....just about had enough of all this, sick of it. Through nearly 40 years of watching my club this is the closest I have come to just packing it all in and stop spending my hard earned on football following the team I love.

Sort it out VERY soon shareholders or I for one will be withdrawing my cash from the rapidly diminishing coffers at LCFC and I don't think I'll be one of the few...you have been warned shareholders.

mmmm after reading the latest Foxes Trust statement sounds like their egos are still trying to put a stop to this!!! I know that the statement doesn't actually say that but that's still the feeling I get.

A post on Talking Balls has said that Radio Leicester have just reorted that Andrew Taylor and Greg Clarke are now ok with the MM bid ?

Anyone heard this ?

yes just on the radio said that they are 2 of the biggest shareholders and have now agreed to sell their shares so it's only the foxes trust left trying to f**k things up!!

maybe it's because they will have to pay for their own tickets next season and not claim them back as expenses!!! (of course I have no proof of this it's just my opinion )

yes just on the radio said that they are 2 of the biggest shareholders and have now agreed to sell their shares so it's only the foxes trust left trying to f**k things up!!

maybe it's because they will have to pay for their own tickets next season and not claim them back as expenses!!! (of course I have no proof of this it's just my opinion )

The Foxes Trust will not see opposition as being in their interest IF Taylor and Clarke are happy to sell their shares to MM and therefore no alternative bid on the horizon.

I think they will come out in favour saying that they have been carefully evaluating all the why's and wherefores but see MM as the only credible option for the club.......we were never against MM blah blah blah.

And utter bollocks it is, so why say it?

What i heard on the Radio sounds very promising.

They confirmed he has submitted his offer to the shareholders.

Then again it was John Barber Saying all that.

In the last 3 months MANY things have sounded "very promising" we are still no further forward now!

What i heard on the Radio sounds very promising.

They confirmed he has submitted his offer to the shareholders.

Then again it was John Barber Saying all that.

I was quite shocked that we're so expensive to run though! 5th most expensive club to run in England, and by the sounds of it it's down to the muppets in the board room not cutting executive costs. Morons.

Thats possible the greatest Avatar ever btw.

I was quite shocked that we're so expensive to run though! 5th most expensive club to run in England, and by the sounds of it it's down to the muppets in the board room not cutting executive costs. Morons.

Yeah but they said it was as a percentage of turnover. Which is incredibly low at City. With the clubs financial position it's a bit of a bullshit stat.

Thats possible the greatest Avatar ever btw.

Deadeye Duck is a legend. :thumbup:

And utter bollocks it is, so why say it?

because the foxes is trust is run by a bunch of egotistical morons and nothing I mean nothing would amaze me when it comes to what they do or what they don't to be perfectly honest!! They were set up to be a fans opinion on the board and have become so carried away with their own egos that they end up losing track of their aims when they first started!! ans as board members do they not receive FREE tickets in the posh seats I imagine they would!!

and their membership has dwindled beyond belief and they are now no more of a fans voice than the supporters clubs who have a similar amount of members which I think is pretty conclusive evidence that the majority of people have lost faith in them and as far as I am concerned the sooner they are away from the club the better it will be imo!! and it's all about opinions!!

Archived