Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

perhaps someone from the trust would like to come on and explain why they have removed the article saying they were backing their bid and have signed the necessary paperwork from their website?

article basicaly said

ft agreed to bid as it was in the best shrot term and mid term interests of the club.

also stressed it was a matter of urgency and urged all parties to get the deal moving even if there is not the reqired % take up.

headline on tb saying trust backs bid! looks like it might finally happen!

Sorry about that, a technical glitch on the site for a brief period.

I'm I alone in thinking it's a little disrespectful of Ian Bason to refer to Milan Mandaric as just 'Mandaric' throughout his statement? Surely Mr Mandaric would be more appropriate? I'm sure Ian Bason wouldn't like it if Milan Mandaric came out with a statement about him and referred to him as just 'Bason' throughout. Maybe it's just me...

Its standard practice in the media & therefore was written in press release format. Full name for first reference & then surname for follow ups, if you check back on our site we have always followed the same format.

I don't suppose it matters. It's just not the way I'd address him in an article if I were in Bason's situation.

Take your point, and it is in a quote from Bason, so a "Mr" would be polite. Think the Trust are trying to be too journalistic.

RL are reporting that Mandaric has written commitment from over 75% of the shareholders, and expecting the official takeover within the next 24 - 48hrs.

Looks like its finally gonna happen

:D:D:D

:banana:

Let's hope this really is it ... We could be having a party on Saturday!

Yesssssssssss!!! Today is the day, bbc news said it would be sealed in the next few hours!! Cant wait for the official statement on the OS... :smile:

i was going to post that :mad::@

but yey c'mon milan :dance: i see a few even better loan players coming in now

Nostradamus got it right. He said 12th February 2007 would be a massive day for English Football.

The Resurrection of the most un-fashionable football team in the land. We're not completely back to where we belong, but it's a start. I anticipate several seasons of pissing off many teams across the land with disgusting, physical football that wins us matches like the O'Neill years.

Welcome Mr Mandaric, we've been waiting for you.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radio Leicester are back to saying "within 48hrs".

And there was me endlessly pressing refresh on the OS.

Might stop that now.

I missed the 9am bulletin - did they say within a few hours?

Probably got told off by giving optimistic times.

I'll be watching sky sports news for the live press conference lol

Archived