Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Something to say about Mandaric & the Takeover

because the foxes is trust is run by a bunch of egotistical morons and nothing I mean nothing would amaze me when it comes to what they do or what they don't to be perfectly honest!! They were set up to be a fans opinion on the board and have become so carried away with their own egos that they end up losing track of their aims when they first started!! ans as board members do they not receive FREE tickets in the posh seats I imagine they would!!

and their membership has dwindled beyond belief and they are now no more of a fans voice than the supporters clubs who have a similar amount of members which I think is pretty conclusive evidence that the majority of people have lost faith in them and as far as I am concerned the sooner they are away from the club the better it will be imo!! and it's all about opinions!!

Jay = we haven't forgotten our aims, have you.... here's a reminder

http://foxestrust.co.uk/site/index.php?opt...7&Itemid=31

Free tickets, each shareholder gets 2 tickets in the Directors Box. The way the Trust utilises these is that a random draw from the membership database is made & one ticket is allocated to the person drawn out. The 2nd seat is used by a Trust Board member who acts as host to the "guest member" and introduces them to LCFC board members. The Trust Board member is not the same each game, a rota is utilised. Those Trust board members on the rota have their own Season Tickets anyway, so have paid to watch the game.

We are still the largest LCFC fans organisation, yes the numbers dropped from the first year of existance, but that is not untypical of Trust;s formed when the club is in a crisis. Membership in the last year has held up well.

We will still exist in the years ahead

Keep checking our website....

The Trust seems to almost like the spotlight IMO and its time they just accepted that the average fan now is sick to death of them going on and on, sticking there beaks in where not neccasary. With MM coming in it will decrease there profile to almost zero and they cant cope. We appreciate the work from before, now fook off and let Leicester City FC grow again.

Nearly there now going through on Tuseday

FINALLY!!

Don't get to excited just because RL have reported that it'll be Tuesday, I do believe this saga is coming to and end but at the same time i'm still not believing any deadlines/days set. How many Thursday's have we been promised? Last week the deal was going to be done this Monday and now they've changed it to Tuesday, Come Monday they'll probably say the deal will be done Wednesday, and so on.

You need to think through the last few months events & remember who gave the fans the most accurate information about what as happening

TBH no-one. It's just been rumour after rumour.

I see you have dropped your slogan of your website it used to be under the top banner i'm sure, something about "Your Club, Your Voice", I've forgot what it was now, why was that? Someone threaten to sue you for false advertisment?

because the foxes is trust is run by a bunch of egotistical morons and nothing I mean nothing would amaze me when it comes to what they do or what they don't to be perfectly honest!! They were set up to be a fans opinion on the board and have become so carried away with their own egos that they end up losing track of their aims when they first started!! ans as board members do they not receive FREE tickets in the posh seats I imagine they would!!

and their membership has dwindled beyond belief and they are now no more of a fans voice than the supporters clubs who have a similar amount of members which I think is pretty conclusive evidence that the majority of people have lost faith in them and as far as I am concerned the sooner they are away from the club the better it will be imo!! and it's all about opinions!!

Well said..I wish people on here would wake up and smell the coffee! :blink:

Jay = we haven't forgotten our aims, have you.... here's a reminder

http://foxestrust.co.uk/site/index.php?opt...7&Itemid=31

Free tickets, each shareholder gets 2 tickets in the Directors Box. The way the Trust utilises these is that a random draw from the membership database is made & one ticket is allocated to the person drawn out. The 2nd seat is used by a Trust Board member who acts as host to the "guest member" and introduces them to LCFC board members. The Trust Board member is not the same each game, a rota is utilised. Those Trust board members on the rota have their own Season Tickets anyway, so have paid to watch the game.

We are still the largest LCFC fans organisation, yes the numbers dropped from the first year of existance, but that is not untypical of Trust;s formed when the club is in a crisis. Membership in the last year has held up well.

We will still exist in the years ahead

Good luck. And hope you learn from this takeover exercise. We've all had to cope with little info and foxestrust was expected to be more reachable. On the whole, I have to admire your intent to consider rather than accept outright. That is the best thing about this whole saga.

What i heard on the Radio sounds very promising.

They confirmed he has submitted his offer to the shareholders.

Then again it was John Barber Saying all that.

He did say that it is what he had been told by a "close source" or something like that.

But please just make sure this deal happens!!

Don't you mean is, or are you incompetent enough not to spell-check???

Are you incompetent enough to think a spell-check would know that 'as' should be 'is'? :P

Some of the rubbish spouted on here about the Foxes trust is beyond belief. If you really think the fans would be better of without them you are having a laugh.

Have you read their comments and compared them with the crap we got from the Mercury? And people complain they have no information about what is going on. Most of the sensible comment has come not from the professional media, but from a bunch of unpaid fans. So what if they enjoy their position? I know I would enjoy the little bit of influence they have. The fact is we are better informed, and the ordinary fan is better represented in these negotiations due to the foxes trust. Whether you like or dislike the individuals involved or the style of their comments is irrelevant.

:) Good we don't want him :thumbup:

Don't believe it. :cry:

The tabloids are once again soaked with Dowie to Leicester with Mandaric stories. :(

Hence my signature campaign. Feel free to join. My intention is to make the size of the statement grow as the situation developes. It'll get bigger if Milan takes over this week, it'll get even bigger if RK gets sacked... etc.

C'mon, let's not get left behind... let's start the Dowie Out bandwagon before he even gets here! :chant:

:chant:Dowie OUT! :chant:

Archived