Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
reynard

Will Milan stay if we are relegated?

simple question.Will he stay or will he look to offload as soon as possible. If we are relegated as looks likely given the garbage on the pitch his 3 year plan is up in smoke. His potential signings will not be interested and with our current crop of players we could well drop even further. wolves reached 92nd place before they recovered!

simple question.Will he stay or will he look to offload as soon as possible. If we are relegated as looks likely given the garbage on the pitch his 3 year plan is up in smoke. His potential signings will not be interested and with our current crop of players we could well drop even further. wolves reached 92nd place before they recovered!

Silly question, the bunch of turnips we have now are capable of a top six finish in League one easily, and Madaric will put money in. Bouncing back withing two years at most shouldn't be that hard.

He'd lose alot of money if he sold this club while we're in League One, and he's not the sort of bloke who give up easily.

Course he won't leave! He's only just bought us. He knew what he was taking on when he bought us, probably got more on his plate than he thought though,but either way he'll be here.

He won't give up on us that easily.

Erm... I can't believe this. I really can't.

What do you mean will he stay?

It's his club. There was hardly a big queue of bidders last time was there?

I despair. I really do.

Speaking of which... I wonder when RK's 1 year rolling contract expires?!!! We're signing Robbie Fowler and that chap who's playing CL football for PSV... he's desperate to play in league one.

Engage your brain before posting or simply don't bother.

It's better to be assumed an idiot than to open your mouth (or post on here) and prove it.

Erm... I can't believe this. I really can't.

What do you mean will he stay?

It's his club. There was hardly a big queue of bidders last time was there?

I despair. I really do.

Speaking of which... I wonder when RK's 1 year rolling contract expires?!!! We're signing Robbie Fowler and that chap who's playing CL football for PSV... he's desperate to play in league one.

Engage your brain before posting or simply don't bother.

It's better to be assumed an idiot than to open your mouth (or post on here) and prove it.

Hey touchy touchy...it's all getting a bit emotional now...I can understand why..but we should'nt resort to insults when we need to stick together :thumbup:

Hey touchy touchy...it's all getting a bit emotional now...I can understand why..but we should'nt resort to insults when we need to stick together :thumbup:

All I ask is that before someone asks a question, they consider..

'Will this make me appear a complete moron?'

It's more for their sake than mine.

But you're right - we're in it togeth.... nah, can't do it.

Lets get things straight he doesn't support Leicester City........ he has bought the club to make money. He doesn't support the club. He looks after no1. He will turn it around, make money and then clear off. He will have to stay if we go down as it will be like buying shares ina company that then drop.......you wait in the hope that they recover.

And god will the real fans be hoping we recover.......

But, we won't go down. Believe it or not there are 3 teams in this division worse than us

Silly question, the bunch of turnips we have now are capable of a top six finish in League one easily, and Madaric will put money in. Bouncing back withing two years at most shouldn't be that hard.

He'd lose alot of money if he sold this club while we're in League One, and he's not the sort of bloke who give up easily.

I'm not even sure of that where the senior players are concerned. Most are missing qualities that won't be taught them at this stage of their careers, a situation made worse by their low confidence.

In a word... yes.

Milan wouldn't leave after around half a season at the helm. It wouldn't make sense for him either as he would make huge financial losses selling a League 1 team on after having bought it as a mid-table Championship team.

If he leaves he will lose money as our value will half. He`ll have no option but to stay. The same can be said for that Egghead who took over at West Ham. He has spent so much that he cant walk away either!

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

I'm not even sure of that where the senior players are concerned. Most are missing qualities that won't be taught them at this stage of their careers, a situation made worse by their low confidence.

They'd get a top 6 finish, Fryatt and Hume were regular scorers at that league two years ago and they should of improved since then, and this was with bottom half sides, so they both should be capable of at least 15 each probabley more. All we'd need to do is sign a couple of attacking midfielders and a couple of right wingers, the defense is more than good enough to keep out most League One teams. Maybe one more center back may be needed for cover.

I think alot of our youth players would be capable in that division as well.

He'll stay but i can't see him going to all the games or anything. He'll go to most of the home games and a few away but i can't see him taking much interest in League 1 football.

He'll just want us to get automatic promotion without any fuss and then rebuild for next year

Archived