Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Team for Preston and other Pre

Henderson (I never really understood bringing Logan in, he's looked very nervous as well, Hendo back in for me!)

Stearman (I may be stupid to persist with this lad but Maybury is worse in my opinion!)

Kisnorbo (May not be the best leader but he has some fight and determination in him, which we desperately need)

Nils (But if Mcauley is fit, then drop Nils to the bench)

Mattock (Great, does this mean we have an actual attacking full-back!?? Keep playing him!)

Porter (If fit? I think he could link up well with Mattock, not been in great form, but he's still the best we have at LM)

Weso (Thankgod he is showing some of his class we saw so long ago! Keep it up Weso!)

Jarrett (This position is hardest to pick because i would love to stick someone like Hume in there but we would be more of a 433 and I would worry we would be even more vulnerable at the back! Keep Jarrett there but first change I would make if things not going well.

Newton (Delivery not been good but apart from that, earned his place for Sat in my eyes)

Fryatt Always a threat, want to see some goals though!

Hume Passion! This guy will run all day for the cause! Add some quality on the day and he will create and score!

SUBS Logan, Maybury, Hughes, Cadders, Horsfield

Henderson (I never really understood bringing Logan in, he's looked very nervous as well, Hendo back in for me!)

Stearman (I may be stupid to persist with this lad but Maybury is worse in my opinion!)

Kisnorbo (May not be the best leader but he has some fight and determination in him, which we desperately need)

Nils (But if Mcauley is fit, then drop Nils to the bench)

Mattock (Great, does this mean we have an actual attacking full-back!?? Keep playing him!)

Porter (If fit? I think he could link up well with Mattock, not been in great form, but he's still the best we have at LM)

Weso (Thankgod he is showing some of his class we saw so long ago! Keep it up Weso!)

Jarrett (This position is hardest to pick because i would love to stick someone like Hume in there but we would be more of a 433 and I would worry we would be even more vulnerable at the back! Keep Jarrett there but first change I would make if things not going well.

Newton (Delivery not been good but apart from that, earned his place for Sat in my eyes)

Fryatt Always a threat, want to see some goals though!

Hume Passion! This guy will run all day for the cause! Add some quality on the day and he will create and score!

SUBS Logan, Maybury, Hughes, Cadders, Horsfield

Jarrett's unavailable against preston

I like the look of Mort's suggestion, but would have Horsfield and Nisse starting.

Henderson

Stearman Kisnorbo Nisse Mattock

Newton Weso Porter

Hume

Fryatt Horsfield

Subs: Logan, Maybury, Cadamateri, Hughes

i thought most teams normally had 5 subs each :thumbup:

Hendo

Stearz

Mattock

Kisnorbo

NEJ/McAuley

Newton

Porter

Weso

Hughes

Cadamarteri

Hume

Subs: Logan, Sheehan, Gradel, King, Fryatt

I don't think Fryatt is fit, I think at the moment he'd be more use as an impact player, like at Derby.

Probable:

Logan

Stearman

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Mattock

Newton

Hughes

Wesolowski

Porter

Hume

Fryatt

I think this is what we'll get to. Can't see any changes being made other than Porter coming back in.

I think this is what we'll get to. Can't see any changes being made other than Porter coming back in.

ok slaughter time for me, but i think hughes deserves to start he actually made a bit of a difference in there on tuesday night when he came on so....

Logan (pulled off some good saves tuesday from what i heard)

Kenton if fit (Stearmen if not, maybes just hoof balls it too much!)

Kisnorbo

Mcauley if fit (um if not im not sure because i dont think nils is good here, um Mattock?)

Nils but if Mcauley is fit id put mattock out here

Newton

Hughes (cads to come on if hughes under performs)

Weso

Porter

Horse (if he plays anyting like tuesday then hel score)

Fryatt (keep it up lad, he looks sharp and back to almost full form)

now you are going to say how can i justify dropping Hume, sorry guys but he just hasnt been scoring and the poor guy has worked his arse off in to many games, he drops to deep and misfires in front of goal, hes tired and needs to rest.

bench.... Maybury, Hume, Hammond, Cadmeteri, Hammond

Henderson;

Stearman, McAuley, Kisnorbo (reluctantly), Mattock;

King, Wesolowski, Porter;

Newton, Hume, Dodds (recalled)

Subs: Nils, Sheehan, Hughes, Cadamarteri, Fryatt.

That team looks good, but I'd swap Dodds and Fryatt.

That team looks good, but I'd swap Dodds and Fryatt.

I've done that a few times - but Fryatt rarely scores, never looks fit and we're three games from being flushed down the pan.

Dodds might not look so flash but he is fairly fit now - and I'm always confident he'll score from somewhere.

I've done that a few times - but Fryatt rarely scores, never looks fit and we're three games from being flushed down the pan.

Dodds might not look so flash but he is fairly fit now - and I'm always confident he'll score from somewhere.

Then explain why has done so only two times in over two months at Rochdale?

I doubt he (Dodds) would have an immediate impact and with 3 games to go, we want players who are able to do the business. Matt Fryatt fits the bill. He might not look as fit as we want him to be, but I'd have him anyday above Dodds.

Even Danny Cadamarteri would be a more suitable player in these kinda circumstances to form a 3 man attack.

Then explain why has done so only two times in over two months at Rochdale?

Because he spent a good amount of time getting the fitness back that he'd lost at Leicester and playing short cameos. But he still scored half the goals in his loan spell that Fryatt has scored all season, his team won enough matches to rise from relegation candidates to the fringes of the play-offs fight and Rochdale think well of him, and are not the only ones. Compare that to what's happened to Leicester in roughly the same two months. Not a single win in 10 games.

Is this of any consequence - can't say I know them!

Duo doubt for Foxes clash Thu, Apr 19 2007 12:38Preston looks set to be without both Matt Hill and Liam Chilvers for the clash with Leicester at the weekend.footyC_small02.gifPreston got back to winning ways last weekend but they know they cannot afford to slip up with just three games left in the season if they are to ensure a play-off spot. Hill has had X-rays on a toe injury but it is bruised rather than broken although he is still a doubt for the clash with the Foxes, who themselves need the points as they slip towards the relegation places.

Meanwhile, Chilvers has a hamstring problem which has been causing him a problem and he is unlikely to play on Saturday.

Because he spent a good amount of time getting the fitness back that he'd lost at Leicester and playing short cameos. But he still scored half the goals in his loan spell that Fryatt has scored all season, his team won enough matches to rise from relegation candidates to the fringes of the play-offs fight and Rochdale think well of him, and are not the only ones. Compare that to what's happened to Leicester in roughly the same two months. Not a single win in 10 games.

He won them 6 points fair enough.

Archived