Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

they are travelling to morroco because a girl fitting maddies descreption was spotted there.

has this been covered?

no offence but my 4 yr old sis looks like maddie and she lives in syston, not far from rothley so it just strikes me that all 4 yr old girls look pretty much the same and could be anyone.

i do hope they find her though safe and well.

Sadly I don't think there's any chance of that.

• 1 month later...
Two months gone by.

Now the parents are under suspicion.

Funny how the Media work.

I think it's rather appalling.

If it is Madeleine's blood then they are bound to be the main suspects, however chances are that it could be anyones blood who has stayed there over the last 3 years. In which case I think it was irresponsible of the police to let that information out.

If it is Madeleine's blood then they are bound to be the main suspects, however chances are that it could be anyones blood who has stayed there over the last 3 years. In which case I think it was irresponsible of the police to let that information out.

3 months and they've only just discovered blood :dunno:

3 months and they've only just discovered blood :dunno:

There was a Leicestershire police man on the radio today who had gone out to Portugal at the start of this, he was quite critical of the Portuguese police. He said they had police guarding the building smoking and flicking ash around sullying the forensic investigation. He said some of the things tell did made him wince.

It doesn't make sense does it. Perhaps the blood's been planted in desperation. Not by the police of course :whistle:

i think you just have to look at the fact that the portuguese cops didn't have the apartment ripped to pieces looking for forensics

Pillock :rolleyes:

They had men on patrol to do it!!! T.V cameras caught them nipping off for some lunch whilst blacked out vans drove past.

p.s. Tosspiece!

wow, i feel like such a man.

Edited by Milky Joe

They had men on patrol to do it!!! T.V cameras caught them nipping off for some lunch whilst blacked out vans drove past.

p.s. Tosspiece!

wow, i feel like such a man.

:D

The logistics of searching every car leaving the country would be huge and she could have been out of the country before she was reported missing anyway!

:D

The logistics of searching every car leaving the country would be huge and she could have been out of the country before she was reported missing anyway!

Of course. I didn't mean it literally, that would be impossible. The T.V footage just sprang to mind.

Does anybody really believe that if the Portuguese police had done things differently there would have been a different outcome?

I think the same outcome that we will eventually get would have been 'revealed' by now, or at least sooner than it will be. But I still don't think it would have prevented her (what I think) death.

• 5 weeks later...
The mother of missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann has been formally declared a suspect by the Portuguese police, a family spokeswoman has said.

The BBC has learnt that the move was linked to bloodstains allegedly found in Kate and Gerry McCann's hire car.

Mrs McCann has arrived for her second police interview in 24 hours. Mr McCann is expected there shortly.

Her status as "arguida" allows the authorities to put certain questions and gives her the right of silence.

Link

This whole story just does not add up!

I am a parent, and you just would not leave you child unattended! Never! These people don't seem right to me, look at them poor buggers from Liverpool they were devastated by what happened to their child, but these two act like bloody pop stars off on a world tour, they have a campaign manager and a spokesperson, FFS their child is missing!

Theses buggers ain't right I tell ya.

I also have an issue with how the whole story has been reported, you never hear of how these parents may actually be guilty of harming their child! Well It could be a possibility couldn't it, awful crimes have been committed in the past and unfortunately will in the future. To dismiss the possibility is stupid.

This whole story just does not add up!

I am a parent, and you just would not leave you child unattended! Never! These people don't seem right to me, look at them poor buggers from Liverpool they were devastated by what happened to their child, but these two act like bloody pop stars off on a world tour, they have a campaign manager and a spokesperson, FFS their child is missing!

Theses buggers ain't right I tell ya.

I also have an issue with how the whole story has been reported, you never hear of how these parents may actually be guilty of harming their child! Well It could be a possibility couldn't it, awful crimes have been committed in the past and unfortunately will in the future. To dismiss the possibility is stupid.

Very well said and i agree 110%. Right from the very start of this sorry tale i have felt alot of un-ease towards this case i've just had a gut feeling all along they did it or they know what's happened i would love to be wrong on this it's just i dont think i will be :(