Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Paul Jewell? Has Resigned

Im shocked to hear the bloke has resigned at Wigan. Man City bound I reckon now???

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...S+DOWN+AT+WIGAN

Or maybe the conspiracy theories are true, and the reasons why Milan postponed his decision on the appointment are becoming clear...

I'd be amazed if he came here having built up his reputation in the Prem. But for me his is without doubt the stand out candidate!

WOW did not see this one coming! It is a strange decision! Perhaps he is going Man City! Can't see why he would want to step down a league! Either wants a break or has another bigger job lined up! Hey but just imagine, Jewell as Leicester BOss!! Wow I can dream!

Bryan Robson wont be City manager i could pretty much guarentee it! He's not been linked, there's been no fresh speculation regarding him, his record in managment is somwhere between poor and down right abysmal! If MM had him in mind he'd have brought him in as caretaker rather than Wortho... dont think Robson is/ever was even in contention for the job frankly!

Bryan Robson wont be City manager i could pretty much guarentee it! He's not been linked, there's been no fresh speculation regarding him, his record in managment is somwhere between poor and down right abysmal! If MM had him in mind he'd have brought him in as caretaker rather than Wortho... dont think Robson is/ever was even in contention for the job frankly!

Team ---------------------- GP-----W-----L----D----Win Rate --- PPG
Middlesbrough ------------ 314---127---101----86 - - 40.44% --- 1.49
Bradford City ------------- 28-----7----20-----1 - - 25.00% --- 0.79
West Bromwich Albion ------ 81----19----38----24 - - 23.45% --- 1.00

Sensational! lol

He has been linked. It was in an article printed in the Daily Sport or The Sun just the other day. Someone posted it on here.

I hope he hasn't quit.

If he has, I don't want to see him turn up at Man City.

I'd like him here, but it's a bit of a long shot. :ermm:

Would love him to turn up here but I really doubt it will happen. If he doesn't come here I hope that he turns up at Eastlands because the blue three quarters of manchester really do need something to smile about and I know it would make one or two friends of mine happy.

Reckon we will miss out on Coleman as I would have thought Wigan will be hiring him :|

Archived