Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Paul Jewell? Has Resigned

I know wigan are a prem club, but only get 18,000 everyweek, we get 22,000 when we are 6th from bottom.

Now milan is here we are an attractive proposition for alot of managers.

We have the potential to be a far bigger club than wigan.

I know wigan are a prem club, but only get 18,000 everyweek, we get 22,000 when we are 6th from bottom.

Now milan is here we are an attractive proposition for alot of managers.

We have the potential to be a far bigger club than wigan.

Mandaric will not be prepared to spend money like Whelan has/will and Wigan do have potential to be a bigger club. Would have thought that Jewell would be looking at a club like Manchester City.

Mandaric will not be prepared to spend money like Whelan has/will and Wigan do have potential to be a bigger club. Would have thought that Jewell would be looking at a club like Manchester City.

Wigan will never be a bigger club,am i right in thinking they didnt have a full house v Chelsea?There attendances are a joke.That said,Jewell still wont come here,maybe Bolton.What am i on about his still a Wigan anyway!!!

Only way I could have seen Jewell coming here, is if they had been relegated yesterday! After that heroic fight, I can hardly see him leaving for a championship club! He is more likely than some of the crazy links we've had BUT still very very unlikely!

Well that's who i think will get it.

Bryan Robson = LCFC Manager.

Suspended betting

lol is t April 1st?

Jewell would be a good choice but again I cant see him coming to us. Maybe Man City will look at him or even Derby if Billy Davies reported troubles continue and Derby manke the Premiership.

I know its wishful thinking! But strange things happen in football.

Did you see how hard he fought and how determined he was yesterday to make sure he didnt drop down into this piss poor league ?! What makes you think he would resign from a premiership club where he is highly respected by the chairman to come to a Championship club ? The only way we are going to get a premiership manager is if they get sacked, i.e Pearce or Coleman. No manager in their right mind would resign from a premiership club to manage a championship team.

This is a terrible thread !!

Did you see how hard he fought and how determined he was yesterday to make sure he didnt drop down into this piss poor league ?! What makes you think he would resign from a premiership club where he is highly respected by the chairman to come to a Championship club ? The only way we are going to get a premiership manager is if they get sacked, i.e Pearce or Coleman. No manager in their right mind would resign from a premiership club to manage a championship team.

To be fair you are right about the respect because Whelan was walking around the ground with Jewells hand in the air and pointing to him as if to say "Its all down to this guy".

Maybe as soem others have said he is sick and tired of being at a club which isnt a footballing town? Maybe he will leave for that type of reason because money isnt a problem at wigan despite the low attendances as he is always given a decent wad to spend.

Didn't say he would come just throwing another name around.

Don't like the thread don't read it!!!

has he ? , I haven't heard anything

Placing himself nicely for Manchester City I'd imagine. And the managerial roundabout gets into full swing and when the music stops everyone, flops and all like Stuart Pearce, will magically resurface, fully forgiven.

I wonder why he has resigned, Any chance of him coming here?

Speaking of which, I've heard Hugh Grant is considering bringing his successful acting career to an end (although does he really act? Surely he just is a half-witted, well natured, fop?) to become a roadsweeper.

Get real.

i think we are looking at some sort of domino effect big sam to newcastle jewell to bolton coleman?? to wigan but who does that leave us with please god not glen roeder ha ha :dunno:

Sammy Lee is the new Bolton manager mate but I get what you are saying.

Archived