Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Albums Of 2007, So Far.....

Ok, maybe an overreaction, but it's certainly nowhere near album of the year.

Granted and i probably wouldn't put it in my album of the year list come the end of December, but as it stands atm so far it's personally one of my favs, along with the others ive listed. :thumbup:

I can't say I've heard many records I have liked so far this year. Have been dissapointed more often than not, particularly by Neon Bible which I was really looking forward too.

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Baby 81

Wilco - Sky Blue Sky

The Horrors - Strange House

Dinosaur Jr - Beyond

Manic Street Preachers - Send Away the Tigers

Kings of Leon - Because of the Times

Willy Mason - If the Ocean Gets Rough

Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmare

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

Maximo Park - A Certain Trigger

Kaiser Chiefs - Yours Truly, Angry Mob

The View - Hats Off to the Buskers

Klaxons - Myths of the Near Future

The Fray - How to Save a Life

Bloc Party - A Weekend in the City

Mika - Life in Cartoon Motion......... :rolleyes::frusty:

Only one or two!

yourcodenameis:milo - They came from the sun

forgot about this one until I read it in another thread

an excellent mix between new british music and a sort of old school DC Hardcore style very powerful and well worth a listen!!

Manic Street Preachers - Send Away The Tigers.

Light years above anything else and their best album since TIMT, TMY

Autumnsong = Brilliant song, fast becoming one of my fave Manic's tracks

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible is certainly up there, but not quite in the same league

Evidence (from Dilated Peoples) - Weatherman LP

Nicely produced hip hop album me thinks

I'll have to check that out. Dilated Peoples are a great hip hop act - in a similar(ish) mould to Jurassic 5. The Platform is a quality album.

I'll have to check that out. Dilated Peoples are a great hip hop act - in a similar(ish) mould to Jurassic 5. The Platform is a quality album.

J5s latest album was shocking though. 20:20 by Dilated wasn't the best but I loved Platform, Expansion team and Neighborhood Watch. If you want a sneak preview of Evidence solo go on youtube and check out his video for 'Mr Slow Flow', class, he has a myspace page on with 4 or 5 of the songs off the album although my favorite 2 are not on there 'Chase the Clouds Away' and 'Line of Scrimmage'. Alot of the sogns are produced by Alchemist so some good beats

J5s latest album was shocking though. 20:20 by Dilated wasn't the best but I loved Platform, Expansion team and Neighborhood Watch. If you want a sneak preview of Evidence solo go on youtube and check out his video for 'Mr Slow Flow', class, he has a myspace page on with 4 or 5 of the songs off the album although my favorite 2 are not on there 'Chase the Clouds Away' and 'Line of Scrimmage'. Alot of the sogns are produced by Alchemist so some good beats

J5's latest certainly isn't on the same level as their previous efforts but considering they've produced some of my favourite ever hip hop I'll let them off!

You probably already know them but another hip hop act that again are similar(ish) to these two are Blackalicious (Blazing Arrow probably their best album). Seen these (as well as J5) live and they were absolutely quality. Gift of the Gab is a f**king legend.

J5's latest certainly isn't on the same level as their previous efforts but considering they've produced some of my favourite ever hip hop I'll let them off!

You probably already know them but another hip hop act that again are similar(ish) to these two are Blackalicious (Blazing Arrow probably their best album). Seen these (as well as J5) live and they were absolutely quality. Gift of the Gab is a f**king legend.

It's all about 'The Pharcyde'

Archived