Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Allen having a break

I've had enough of him going on holiday it's all he does and we've not even signed no one. We have? No we havent ive not heard of any of them and they didn't cost £10,000,000,000,000 so that is no one. I thought mandaric and allen were going to make us a premiership class team, how are we going to get promotion like this with a manager that doesn't even care. Allen out :mad:

That giraffe really does come in handy :thumbup:

I always thought the big money signings would be coming in July anyway. :unsure:

FFS... what is it with you moaning bunch. He was off for a week and that week was spent mostly watching videos and making/taking phone calls. We have signed six fecking players and i'd bet there is plenty more in the pipe line.

The guy has a life and a bloody family. Get a fooking grip people.

well said :thumbup:

How many other clubs have signed 6 players? Are Derby fans rampaging at Davies because hes on a 3 week holiday, when they signed nobody?

Give it a rest.

It might have been one of those situations when you apply for a new job but you’ve already booked, and paid for your holiday up front with no refunds available so you have to just go. I wonder what Rob Kelly might have achieved since the end of last season if he were still here?

Have a good holiday Martin, and don't forget to send a postcard.

yw_postcards_02.jpg

It might have been one of those situations when you apply for a new job but you’ve already booked, and paid for your holiday up front with no refunds available so you have to just go.

He has already had that hasn't he, for like a week as soon as he arrived?? Anyway, he is obviously worked hard to convince the 6 arrivals to come in and negotiations have taken their toll.

I understand why he is having a break but I cant say I am that impressed. He has just been given the job of his life, personally I would want to get my head down, sign the team I want and look to replace the coach that has just left. I will be interested what activity happens over the next couple of weeks - I wont be impressed if we miss some of our targets though.

Unmoved by this announcement.

We have a sporting director for a reason. We also have a chief executive. They're more than capable of doing the dirty work in the manager's absence. Well, Don probably is capable... :ph34r:

Anyways, there's still a couple of weeks before most players report back for pre-season, so they're likely to be on their jollies too. It's not exactly a critical time for signings, really.

At least he's been honest... if he didn't tell us, you'd all be bitching that nothing had happened for a week, then been even more cross when he revealed he'd been away for a week, relaxing. ;)

FFS... what is it with you moaning bunch. He was off for a week and that week was spent mostly watching videos and making/taking phone calls. We have signed six fecking players and i'd bet there is plenty more in the pipe line.

The guy has a life and a bloody family. Get a fooking grip people.

Indeed.

We've had 6 out, 6 better quality players have come in.

There will be others on the radar to replace the remaining transfers!

Give im a break! :angry:

When you want to sign a player from another club I would imagine at some point the manager of said club will be involved.

I suspect Allens's found out that when he contacts these clubs their managers are.............wait for it..........................

On Hoiliday!

When you want to sign a player from another club I would imagine at some point the manager of said club will be involved.

I suspect Allens's found out that when he contacts these clubs their managers are.............wait for it..........................

On Hoiliday!

i think you may have hit the nail there :thumbup: but they may be all on busmans holiday together in some retreat discussing a merry go round of transfers,

i suspect butlins skegness

On Hoiliday!

That's far too much like common sense for here.

It'll never work, I tells ya!

On Hoiliday!

m.m wolves signed jarvis so he aint on holiday

p.g norwich in talks with sharp according to sky sports so he aint and possibly Nigel Adkins if a deal is goin through

Allen is now set to take a break with his family before the players return for pre-season training a week on Monday, by which time he expects all the summer signings to have been completed.

He said: “With the help of (sporting director) Don Mackay and (chief executive) Tim Davies, everything is now put in place for all the staff to go about their work and get it all ready for me.â€Â

According to this article

So according to that Don and others will continue negotiating, but the rest of the signigns for this season should be completed in tthe next two weeks basically :blink:

Archived