Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Allen having a break

I've just seen this too. No more signings then or what?? :dunno:

We're probabley pursuing all the players he wants that are going free, he'll probabley look at spending some money in July.

After poor mr Allens has "recharged his batteries" as having 2 weeks off 2weeks ago didn't quite do the job by the looks of it. Obviously all that DVD watching has knackered him out.

FFS he has just had a week off, how is a few weeks of watching DVD's, negotiating with players, posing for photos etc tiring? And he has had a weekend off to Barcelona/Bulgaria recently.

MA out, Don as gaffer! Seems like he has done more work than MA and doesn't need fifty holidays a year!

To be fair, most managers have about 2-4 weeks off at the end of a season. Allen had about a week, if that.

Hopefully Mandaric will poke his bulbus nose in to affairs whilst he's away and get us some Foreign wonderkids.

FFS... what is it with you moaning bunch. He was off for a week and that week was spent mostly watching videos and making/taking phone calls. We have signed six fecking players and i'd bet there is plenty more in the pipe line.

The guy has a life and a bloody family. Get a fooking grip people.

FFS... what is it with you moaning bunch. He was off for a week and that week was spent mostly watching videos and making/taking phone calls. We have signed six fecking players and i'd bet there is plenty more in the pipe line.

The guy has a life and a bloody family. Get a fooking grip people.

Abso-bleeeeeeeeeeeeding-lutely.

Any chance for negativity is always fully exploited.

We're bloody Leicester supporters what do you expect!!

Don't get me wrong I'm not surprised by the negativity I'm just f**king bored of it.

Painful.

EDIT: It would appear I'm moaning about the moaning. Well I'm f**king boring myself now.

I've had enough of him going on holiday it's all he does and we've not even signed no one. We have? No we havent ive not heard of any of them and they didn't cost £10,000,000,000,000 so that is no one. I thought mandaric and allen were going to make us a premiership class team, how are we going to get promotion like this with a manager that doesn't even care. Allen out :mad:

Don't get me wrong I'm not surprised by the negativity I'm just f**king bored of it.

Painful.

EDIT: It would appear I'm moaning about the moaning. Well I'm f**king boring myself now.

Likewise! There are too many people moaning on these posts and many are using the excuse that we're Leicester supporters which isn't very productive.

Some of us have been through more ups and downs, more heartache and heartbreak than others only coz we're older.

Perhaps we're just used to the pain and non-productivity. Perhaps we want MON style success again.

Whatever the reason - STOP MOANING! Lets look forward to the new era.

Who knows - it might actually be good!!

I've had enough of him going on holiday it's all he does and we've not even signed no one. We have? No we havent ive not heard of any of them and they didn't cost £10,000,000,000,000 so that is no one. I thought mandaric and allen were going to make us a premiership class team, how are we going to get promotion like this with a manager that doesn't even care. Allen out :mad:

I trust you're being sarcastic :unsure:

I sometimes stick my tongue into the side of my cheek too

Another fantastic thing is peeing on a fag but, it's really nice

Archived