Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Team for Palace

Nielsen

Mattock

Kisnorbo (if fit)

N Gotty

Chambers

Porter

Wesolowski

Clemence

Kaebi (if fit)

Dj

De Vries

Hume, Mc auley, Henderson, Hayes Kishishev

my team in my opinion is the best team we could play, until i see players like Hellings, Sappleton, Cort play

no but i think he should play as i think he could be a great player, if he's not then don't play him in the Watford game but im sure he will be.

I think Allen will start him on the bench. He wont be no where near match fit i imagine. Hope your right though.

Is anyone else worried that despite the arrival of 12 players we still seem to be struggling to cobble a team that looks like winning?

Good Point! :thumbup:

(I think peoples attempts at the palace Team have just proved that!)

Henderson

N'Gotty

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Mattock/Clarke

Hume

Wesolowski

Clemence ©

Porter

de Vries

Odhiambo

Subs: DJ, Kishishev, Neilson, Stearman, Fryatt (Kaebi would be on the bench if he's fit)

Plus, what's up with Hellings? Not even on the bench last night.

Henderson

N'Gotty

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Mattock/Clarke

Hume

Wesolowski

Clemence ©

Porter

de Vries

Odhiambo

Subs: DJ, Kishishev, Neilson, Stearman, Fryatt (Kaebi would be on the bench if he's fit)

Plus, what's up with Hellings? Not even on the bench last night.

His versatility suggest to me he was probabley signed as a back up utility player for use once the injuries and suspensions start taking their tole.

--------------------Henderson--------------------

-------McAuley-----N'Gotty-------Kisnorbo-----

Stearman--------------------------------Mattock

----------Wesolowski------Clemence-----------

----------------------Hume-----------------------

-----------Campbell-------De Vries-------------

Don't see it happening, but it'd appear to be the system best suited to our team at the moment.

For those of you wanting to go to Palace with two midgets up front and some airy-fairy free role for someone, do you have any comprehension of the game of football?

Selhurt Park is a place you go loaded with people who will fight, kick and elbow their way to a point or possibly a sneeky away win. If you want some sort of free flowing Arsenalesque football stay at home and play Championship Football Pro Evolution Manager 2008 or watch Jeff and the gang of footballing hasbeens.

We rarely win at Selhurst, let alone play well so don't go expecting anything better.

For those of you wanting to go to Palace with two midgets up front and some airy-fairy free role for someone, do you have any comprehension of the game of football?

Selhurt Park is a place you go loaded with people who will fight, kick and elbow their way to a point or possibly a sneeky away win. If you want some sort of free flowing Arsenalesque football stay at home and play Championship Football Pro Evolution Manager 2008 or watch Jeff and the gang of footballing hasbeens.

We rarely win at Selhurst, let alone play well so don't go expecting anything better.

take it you aint going then??? :D

Cheers for that Sh*t Break. The first thing they teach you on any Coaching Course is to work with your own players and use a formation and tactics that suit your style of play. Evidently this is an unused concept within your football experience as you seem happy to work to your opponents strengths. (Which could be the main reason "We rarely win at Selhurst, let alone play well so don't go expecting anything better." )

It's time we got a win there. We really do struggle there and i'm not impressed at all with their team. It's a game for Carl Cort, just a shame he's injured. We need a big chap who can head the ball, would have been interesting to see him up against his brother.

I sympathise with what you say - we'll need competitors at Selhurst - but our mean, defence-based containing football hasn't worked there lately, has it?

Successive 2-0 defeats as I recall and a point's the best we've managed in a decade.

Cheers for that Sh*t Break. The first thing they teach you on any Coaching Course is to work with your own players and use a formation and tactics that suit your style of play. Evidently this is an unused concept within your football experience as you seem happy to work to your opponents strengths. (Which could be the main reason "We rarely win at Selhurst, let alone play well so don't go expecting anything better." )

:laugh: Yeah good one Munson, and coming from the tool that gave us Mark de Vries in an attacking midfielder role :laugh:

'Horses for courses' - SE25 is somewhere you have to go and fight out a result it always has been, set out your stall to attack and you'll get mullered. Go there prepared to fight and battle and you'll get something, but you make sure you have the players in the side to do it. You make your team hard to beat down there, something only Martin O'Neill ever seemed to get right.

That is out thinking the opposition, be bigger, stronger and better than them and you'll win.

I suppose I should credit you for having de Vries in the side.

Archived