Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Reserve win nothing

If I'd been a scout at the match the players I would have noted - apart from King and Porter - would have been Forest's left winger Felix Bastians who looked way over six feet, posed a danger in the air and had a vicious shot on him.

He's got to be parodying himself now, surely..... :unsure:

Yeah i just saw that. Someone who made his first post on the forum few seconds after I said that only two others have posted with 6s. If I was cynical mate I`d suggest that it was one of your sons or maybe a duplicate account???!! Strange how he just appeared from nowhere, like magic lol

Anyway, I wasn't at the game so cant rate players but it would be nice to actually see an unbiased account from you that doesn't favour the kids all the time. I hold my held my hands uo and gave Levi a good rating when coming off from the bench despite me thinking he isn't our solution on the left but admitted he deserves to start against Watford on that performance. I also said that MDV shouldbt be in the team but gave him a good rating for his performance against Blackpool. rate them on performance not personal preference is what I am saying!

a) I have no idea who the guy who gave the 8.5 rating was.

b) It was clear, from your comments, that you weren't at the game.

c) In regard to ratings are you somehow suggesting I "don't like" Odhiambo, McKay, Stearman, Beswick or even Fryatt. I've no doubt I would take an offer for Fryatt if I were manager but I've praised him quite regularly this summer and would dearly liked to have praised him some more.

a) I have no idea who the guy who gave the 8.5 rating was.

b) It was clear, from your comments, that you weren't at the game.

c) In regard to ratings are you somehow suggesting I "don't like" Odhiambo, McKay, Stearman, Beswick or even Fryatt. I've no doubt I would take an offer for Fryatt if I were manager but I've praised him quite regularly this summer and would dearly liked to have praised him some more.

Im not suggesting that you dislike the other younger players, just that your over-zealous bias towards players like Porter, King and the rest is silly. You also seem to give low ratings to the players who dare step in and take the place of the kids you would prefer in. I`ll be watching with amusement to see Clarke get a string of 5s because he is keeping Mattock and Sheehan out lol.

Does any of this matter?

The team we put out lost Forest reserves so clearly no one played that well.

In the grand scheme of things it probably doesnt matter but it is fun talking with someone who is so blinkered in his thoughts for certain players that they would back them, even if they missed 5 peno`s, scored 3 own goals and ran into their own crowd spitting at the support. Its priceless.

Thanks for the updates guys :thumbsup:

Good to have a reserves team again gives some players who are strugling with form or little match time a decent work out.

Neilsen sounds crap havn't seen a decent word typed about him on any match reports yet and i don't think we will either :thumbdown:

Sappelton is young seems to be a bit of a project player to me but more than likely we will be seeing him in the lower leagues in next couple of seasons

Im not suggesting that you dislike the other younger players, just that your over-zealous bias towards players like Porter, King and the rest is silly. You also seem to give low ratings to the players who dare step in and take the place of the kids you would prefer in. I`ll be watching with amusement to see Clarke get a string of 5s because he is keeping Mattock and Sheehan out lol.

Clarke can have 10's if he plays well - and with pleasure. I wouldn't consider the situation to be either/or anyway.

Clarke can have 10's if he plays well - and with pleasure. I wouldn't consider the situation to be either/or anyway.

Clive Clarke will give unspectacular 7,6 out of ten performances, which you will give 4's and 5's.

It's what Clive Clarke is all about.

Clive Clarke will give unspectacular 7,6 out of ten performances, which you will give 4's and 5's.

It's what Clive Clarke is all about.

Give him an Alan Sheehan mask though and suddenly it'll be 10s every week. Instrumental in all our goals - even in some we don't score.

No one has been on and off of that pedestal as much as our Alan, he thinks he's doing step aerobics.

Not very powerful?

Would you say that King Kong is a good nickname for him then?

Try to ignore the obvious spiteful racial overtones for a moment....

;)

No.. in a word.

He didnt look like much in my opinion.

At least Mr. Kong scored. Hopefully he has a goal scoring bonus, some bananas, perhaps. He deserves it.
As an aside though, would you describe him as magnificent?

Or are you calling Thracian a liar?

Not very powerful?

Would you say that King Kong is a good nickname for him then?

Try to ignore the obvious spiteful racial overtones for a moment....

Prrfft, late.

Archived