Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Want To Take Part in a TV City Fans Forum?

If it isn't bad enough to listen to thick City fans on the moan-in and 606, we have now got to see their ugly faces too?

Anyone else hear the retard that phoned in 5live last night? Unbelievably ignorant, barely able to conjugate a sentence.

Milan should find a way of getting rid of these abject numpties and replacing them with more erudite ones. Yes.

If it isn't bad enough to listen to thick City fans on the moan-in and 606, we have now got to see their ugly faces too?

Anyone else hear the retard that phoned in 5live last night? Unbelievably ignorant, barely able to conjugate a sentence.

Milan should find a way of getting rid of these abject numpties and replacing them with more erudite ones. Yes.

Stop moaning he's made a start with Allen!

I'm the kinda bloke that follows you into a revolving door and emerges before you.

You're the kind of bloke that doesn't know about the many secret passages that exist in modern society.

I have already said too much.

At the risk of sounding stupid, what is MATV?

I think it stands for Midlands Asian TV. It shows mainly bollywood films and programmes etc. It once showed the highlights of our last European game against Red Star, mainly because no other channel was interested. The half time experts were a girl who had clearly never seen a game in her life and the headmaster of a local school whose footballing pedigree was also highly dubious.

I think it stands for Midlands Asian TV. It shows mainly bollywood films and programmes etc. It once showed the highlights of our last European game against Red Star, mainly because no other channel was interested. The half time experts were a girl who had clearly never seen a game in her life and the headmaster of a local school whose footballing pedigree was also highly dubious.

Simone Swift is a presenter, you know, the shirt model with the top tits.

you wont be forced to watch!!

Why are they doing something like this?

A talk show about Leicester City, just seems a waste of money of their part tbh :unsure:

And, it's not like many people care tbh. If it was a weekly talk show with normals fans getting to talk to MM or players from the club, that, however, would be very interesting :)

Why are they doing something like this?

It is a Leicester based company,so why not try and spread the word of our beloved Football Club???

Good idea,me thinks!

Anyway,ive applied!!! :D

My English not very good,i like football watching,very good time,nice cuppa Chai......INNIT!!!! :thumbup:

It is a Leicester based company,so why not try and spread the word of our beloved Football Club???

Good idea,me thinks!

Anyway,ive applied!!! :D

My English not very good,i like football watching,very good time,nice cuppa Chai......INNIT!!!! :thumbup:

They`ll let anyone on TV these days, even you fella. :D:unsure:

:D:D

First step MATV...next step...BIG BROTHER!!!!!!! ;)

About 4 years ago I got past the phone interview on BB after they liked a video that I sent in of me approaching tourists in London and questioning them, trying to look funny as they looked like ar$es. I was invited down to their studios for another interview but was talked out of it by my family and my girlfriend at the time lol. I could have been Geo the straight Greek one as opposed to the sausage jockey one that was on this year lol. Too many skeletons in the closet would have come flying out if I appeared on that show as my life has been full of filth lol

BTW Raj, after MATV you do realize your next stop will have to be a celebrity show so if its no Celebrity BB, there is always one of those ones on a desrt Island somewhere. You, Calum Best, Paul Danan, Bianca Gascoigne and the rest. I cant wait lol

Think you have to be abnormal to get onto BB,so im suprised you didn't Geo!! :D:thumbup:

Me on celebrity Island??? :o I'd be too busy w@nking off to Bianca Gascoigne,or any other trollop there...Dont think that would make good viewing,and the Missus wouldn't appreciate it! :)

I won't even get onto MATV,once i see Simone Swift there with her bouncing tats,id just be a muttering fool!!!! :|

Think you have to be abnormal to get onto BB,so im suprised you didn't Geo!! :D:thumbup:

Me on celebrity Island??? :o I'd be too busy w@nking off to Bianca Gascoigne,or any other trollop there...Dont think that would make good viewing,and the Missus wouldn't appreciate it! :)

I won't even get onto MATV,once i see Simone Swift there with her bouncing tats,id just be a muttering fool!!!! :|

lol

She is lovely and the great thing is she used to be a chubster apparently so wont have too high standards as she is still thinking like a big girl. I wonder what other first class celebrities will be on the show though? To be honest I hardly recognize any of them so Raj from Evington, star of MATV sounds like its a possibility lol

Right, as a fat bloke who has issues, I`d better get my backside down the gym and look for my version of Bianca. I`ll probably get Bella though. :|

bella_emberg.jpg

lol

She is lovely and the great thing is she used to be a chubster apparently so wont have too high standards as she is still thinking like a big girl. I wonder what other first class celebrities will be on the show though? To be honest I hardly recognize any of them so Raj from Evington, star of MATV sounds like its a possibility lol

Right, as a fat bloke who has issues, I`d better get my backside down the gym and look for my version of Bianca. I`ll probably get Bella though. :|

Ideal candidate for Big Brother!!! :thumbup:

Archived