Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

10 minutes ago, bovril said:

Got chatting to a very attractive girl on the train last night. She was reading a self-help book though and I had a feeling that we had been in the same year at school so I bottled it. Regret it now. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Cheers chaps, I’m ok thanks. 

Back home but if I keep being sick and don’t put weight on then I’ll have to be re admitted.

No energy to do anything and even posting here feels like hard work so I’m just lurking at the moment.

Thanks for your concern I really appreciate it. And a special thank you to @Buce who has been a tremendous support and always checking in on me. You’re a real superstar mate.

Lets leave him in peace for a bit eh ...    conserve your strength mate and all the best ...    sure you’ll be fighting fit again soon ...    we’re all with you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Fkin HOT... 41 again today.... the average day time temp for jan has been 34.9

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

I read it was 48C a week or so ago. :o

Far too bloody hot !! ...     steady 28C, that’s what you want ...   all day,  every day .....      :whistle:

• Like 1

On 1/12/2018 at 19:41, Col city fan said:

Just got up this morning and decided to drive to Cambridge. Sitting on the bus from the park and ride as I type.

My head is all over the place at the moment, so I’m gonna walk round the colleges, have a bit of lunch and try to decide where I go from here.

did you see that very cool Grasshopper clock thing... saw that when we went to Cambridge... wonderful piece of...art?

4 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

That was up north, they often get it...and i think Sydney had a mid 40s day last week.

Its just so tiring when you have weeks on end.

I was reading some trail journals from the Bibbulmun a while back, and the range of temperatures that you get there in WA really surprised me. When I hike it I'm thinking the first couple of months in Spring.

1 minute ago, Buce said:

I was reading some trail journals from the Bibbulmun a while back, and the range of temperatures that you get there in WA really surprised me. When I hike it I'm thinking the first couple of months in Spring.

Thats a good time... it rarely gets cold during the day although the nights can get chilly, we will usually get maybe half a dozen nights that get down to less than 3 degrees.

My guess would be that most nights in spring would be around 7-8 and days around 19 -21 

• Thanks 1

No matter what happens to you at work today. No matter how bad it gets and what mistakes you make... Rest easy in the knowledge that you're not the guy who pressed the "wrong button" and created an international incident by sending an inbound missile alert false alarm in Hawaii. lol

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/01/14/hawaii-missile-alert-how-one-employee-pushed-the-wrong-button-and-caused-a-wave-of-panic/?utm_term=.7d49f3255639

Just done my good deed for the day and saved another old bugger flapping around in the surf (they should pay me for this) ...    looked up from my paper to see him laying in the surf unable to stand ...   thought he might be ok and didn’t really want to get involved as I’d just put my jollop on ...   but when he disappeared from view decided to lend a hand.  His wife came along tutting ...    not sure if it was for him getting in a mess or me saving the old lad ! ...     :)

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Just done my good deed for the day and saved another old bugger flapping around in the surf (they should pay me for this) ...    looked up from my paper to see him laying in the surf unable to stand ...   thought he might be ok and didn’t really want to get involved as I’d just put my jollop on ...   but when he disappeared from view decided to lend a hand.  His wife came along tutting ...    not sure if it was for him getting in a mess or me saving the old lad ! ...     :)

See my post in What Grinds Your Gears?, CF.

Let the old bastard drown next time.

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Here we see Countryfox on his hols. On our screens before the Vardy film, who'd have thunk it?

Is that an inflatable dinosaur he's rescued there?

Image result for Hasselhoff Baywatch

Something doesn’t look right Alf ...   something looks too small ...    can’t quite put my finger on it ...    hang on ! ...     it’s his belly !!   :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Here we see Countryfox on his hols. On our screens before the Vardy film, who'd have thunk it?

Is that an inflatable dinosaur he's rescued there?

Image result for Hasselhoff Baywatch

Got the colour of the shorts right though Alf ..   well done !

91895BE4-76E6-407A-86E1-0C647A8195B3.jpeg