Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I was supposed to referee a game at Beaumont Town but the parents and coaches are quite abusive so, as this is my first season and I am only 14, my dad didn't want me to referee it, thus I had to decline the appointment to that game.

I then got an email saying that I said I was available for that date and it reflects badly on me as a referee etc. so I replied saying that I thought I had said I was unavailable for that date (which was half right as I'd not ticked I was available for the league just this is the county FA so they don't see that card where you tick when you are available) so I said I was unavailable as I had to go to out (again - half right because I do just I could still have made the game.)

He then asked for the list of dates when I am unavailable and I told him and I said that it was because I have said that I am available to referee down Leics. Academy. Little did I know that I had actually listed the date that I said I was unavailable for the cup game :doh:He then got on the phone to the people down at Leics. Academy who deal with referee's and had a word with him and he said that I'd said I was available down there for that date.

He then decided to ring me. He said he felt like he was being run around etc. and the County FA games come above any games down at the academy (which I disagree with as my list of prioritys differ; I'd rather do the Academy games :cool:)So then I ended up telling the truth about I was available I just didn't want to do Beaumont Town and he sounded annoyed that I hadn't told him that in the first place but he did give me another game. Just he sounded very displeased with his tone of voice.

Me going down the Academy meant I had actually cut a lot of corners to get down there as my Dad knows the people so I think that me ending up telling the truth will have cost me my place down the academy.

So I lied and got a bit iffy as he was really peed off with me etc. and I told the truth and now I feel I might have lost my place at the academy.

What?

Why would I lie? :mellow:

Because you are known to lie.

Edited by Walkers

I was supposed to referee a game at Beaumont Town but the parents and coaches are quite abusive so, as this is my first season and I am only 14, my dad didn't want me to referee it, thus I had to decline the appointment to that game.

I then got an email saying that I said I was available for that date and it reflects badly on me as a referee etc. so I replied saying that I thought I had said I was unavailable for that date (which was half right as I'd not ticked I was available for the league just this is the county FA so they don't see that card where you tick when you are available) so I said I was unavailable as I had to go to out (again - half right because I do just I could still have made the game.)

He then asked for the list of dates when I am unavailable and I told him and I said that it was because I have said that I am available to referee down Leics. Academy. Little did I know that I had actually listed the date that I said I was unavailable for the cup game :doh:He then got on the phone to the people down at Leics. Academy who deal with referee's and had a word with him and he said that I'd said I was available down there for that date.

He then decided to ring me. He said he felt like he was being run around etc. and the County FA games come above any games down at the academy (which I disagree with as my list of prioritys differ; I'd rather do the Academy games :cool: )So then I ended up telling the truth about I was available I just didn't want to do Beaumont Town and he sounded annoyed that I hadn't told him that in the first place but he did give me another game. Just he sounded very displeased with his tone of voice.

Me going down the Academy meant I had actually cut a lot of corners to get down there as my Dad knows the people so I think that me ending up telling the truth will have cost me my place down the academy.

So I lied and got a bit iffy as he was really peed off with me etc. and I told the truth and now I feel I might have lost my place at the academy.

Is all that true or are you just making it up -after your confession we will never know!

Your probably just overthinking it if your dad didn't want you to do it in the first place just get him to explain it

it'll be fine :thumbup:

If you're going to be a ref, you will get that wherever you go.

He then decided to ring me. He said he felt like he was being run around etc. and the County FA games come above any games down at the academy (which I disagree with as my list of prioritys differ; I'd rather do the Academy games :cool:)So then I ended up telling the truth about I was available I just didn't want to do Beaumont Town and he sounded annoyed that I hadn't told him that in the first place but he did give me another game. Just he sounded very displeased with his tone of voice.

I know you seem to get a slating on here, but im going to pay you a compliment instead and say you're english skills are decent for a lad who claims to be 14 :cool:

just blame it on your dad because it was kind of his fault.

I know you seem to get a slating on here, but im going to pay you a compliment instead and say you're english skills are decent for a lad who claims to be 14 :cool:

Hmm, they are aren't they. :yesyes::ermm::D

Is all that true or are you just making it up -after your confession we will never know!

Funny that few others can see the irony of a confessed liar saying "believe me". :sweating:

Or the liar himself. :D

Hmm, they are aren't they. :yesyes::ermm::D

I spotted that, too. ;):):smile:lol:D

Edited by lookwhaticando

Yes it's all true :yesyes:

If you're going to be a ref, you will get that wherever you go.

Yes, but it won't always be my first game :thumbup:

:| Anyway, cheers :thumbup:

All England wins!

Went to a party!

Beer + Pizza.

Few other events as well, I'd say it was a good day. :D

who's your team in the online FM2007? was it QPR?

i'd love to say they have gone into liquidation, sold all their best players and have failed to win a game but they are actually doing wrather well...

who's your team in the online FM2007? was it QPR?

i'd love to say they have gone into liquidation, sold all their best players and have failed to win a game but they are actually doing wrather well...

QPR yeah.

What can I say, I left the foundations there. :unsure:

Night was OK but I got confused lol. For some reason I thought the wedding I was going to was in Windsor but it was Bayswater. the church was weird with a hired choir that apparently cost £1200. I would have done it for £50 but the downer is I cant sing. Down to Holburn for the wedding reception which again was a weird one. As this wedding was the most expensive I have been to (nearly £60k all in) I expected the best wedding too but it wasn't, far from it. Many stayed over at the hotel and I havent been back that long and that was the best bit of the last 24 hours.

Im home now and have a BBQ to get to but I`ll wait a bit longer to make sure that the foods well cooked as it was a late starter.

Shit.

Well, not totally shit.

Walking the dog was nice. Eating soup for lunch was nice. Eating the [suspected] ham roll that gave me food poisoning (shits, vomiting, freezing and raging temperature) was not as nice...no matter how much I thought the eating of was pleasant at the time.

I feel amazingly shit.

The worst I can remember.

Cards and lucozade please.

Shit.

Well, not totally shit.

Walking the dog was nice. Eating soup for lunch was nice. Eating the [suspected] ham roll that gave me food poisoning (shits, vomiting, freezing and raging temperature) was not as nice...no matter how much I thought the eating of was pleasant at the time.

I feel amazingly shit.

The worst I can remember.

Cards and lucozade please.

Oh, mate... poor you :(

vomit.gif

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Hyde_Hugs_Study_Large.jpg