Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
l444ry

A Bit of Light Entertainment

It's already on my bebo lol

When Holloway is sacked we should start a campaign to get Thracian as manager. :thumbup:

:D :D Can you imagine it. Manwell would be suicidal. But never mind. All the shirts could have Swan Lestas logo's and perhaps we could even have the Swan Lestas lucky orchestra at half-time with TPH conducting with a magic wand that would conjure up goals galore and a stadium full of excited, happy faces.

Brilliant!Id ask the misses to watch it,But she doesnt know who Thracian is...........got a bit of explaining to do!What's the name of the proper film?Can remember watching the last half hour on film 4 and really wishing i'd watched it from the start......Amazons calling!

Brilliant!Id ask the misses to watch it,But she doesnt know who Thracian is...........got a bit of explaining to do!What's the name of the proper film?Can remember watching the last half hour on film 4 and really wishing i'd watched it from the start......Amazons calling!

I believe the film is called "The Downfall".

There are a few similar sport-themed vids on youtube.

That was brilliant!! Bravo to whoever created it.

One of the funniest things i've seen in a long while, the Steffen Freund bit nearly killed me.

I would love it if Holloway, the players and Mandaric saw this. I would like to think they'd all enjoy it as much as the fans. :crylaugh:

Maybe not mandy seeing as his parents fled from the nazis!!!!! :whistle:

Archived