Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Hottest Ladies In Music

I would do the black one for sure as well though!

Having a argument about this with my mate, he says he would be sick if he went with a black girl but he says he is not racist!!

:o

I'm not fussy, all 3 for me please and preferably at the same time! :P

Having a argument about this with my mate, he says he would be sick if he went with a black girl but he says he is not racist!!

That made me laugh :D ...dont know why!!! :unsure:

Just tell him that at the "critical moment" her colour will not matter. :);)

I used to fancy Claire from steps(the toothy one on the left)

And then I saw her on Masterchef last night. :unsure:

Not surprised. Remember reading an interview a few years back when she moaned at how the record company forced her to diet, and how she struggled to be thin. It's a sad indictment of today's society that women feel they have to be 7 stone and a size zero if they want to get on in the world today. As for some of the other comments, she's not a porker, she's normal!

Not surprised. Remember reading an interview a few years back when she moaned at how the record company forced her to diet, and how she struggled to be thin. It's a sad indictment of today's society that women feel they have to be 7 stone and a size zero if they want to get on in the world today. As for some of the other comments, she's not a porker, she's normal!

Absolutely - if anything I thought she looked better (though by now means a stunner, before or after)

Agree!

I personally think women who are that size just look completely unattractive and unhealthy. No one wants to see their bones through the skin that much!! :sick:

• 4 weeks later...
Is that Bananaram? If so I saw them at the motorshow and the brunette is amazing

Married to the one who isn't gay from out of Wham, no less.

Archived