Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

We all know the old query about whether a falling tree makes any noise if nobody's nearby (obviously it does, take your stupid sound = a human ear's translation of external inputs argument and swivel), well apparently my neighbour's worried that the same logic applies to his music if nobody else is able to hear it. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Neckbeard nice guys are pretty much the worst people in society

Run in between them and the hardcore religious fundies tbh because at least the neckbeards horrible sense of entitlement to whatever they want from women isn't actually based in legislation, as it is in a few countries with the latter.

32 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

We all know the old query about whether a falling tree makes any noise if nobody's nearby (obviously it does, take your stupid sound = a human ear's translation of external inputs argument and swivel), well apparently my neighbour's worried that the same logic applies to his music if nobody else is able to hear it. 

Maybe he worries that he doesn't exist unless he's perceived.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_a_tree_falls_in_a_forest

Pain would be a good way to reassure him.

9 minutes ago, Buce said:

image.png.baccb0ba5f481284d4eb22fbfb3e2988.png

Pal, nobody asked your favourite place to go for quality coffee and sexy staff.

Great choice though, +1.

You have me at a disadvantage here though, if you've ever mentioned your place of work on here I'm afraid I wasn't autistic enough to make note of it to use in case of argument over the boundaries of Scandinavia lol 

Btw that post has to be breaking some kind of forum rule, surely?  I feel very intimidated please help me mods. :) 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Is that cafe nero in cambridge?

Best performing Nero in the East Anglia region tyvm fam.  Famous for its sexy management team :thumbup:

Edited by Carl the Llama