Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I don't know if it's just people I know but there's at least four people that call our ground "The City ground" despite me repeatedly telling them that's what Forest's ground is called.

Guest seanfox778
10 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I don't know if it's just people I know but there's at least four people that call our ground "The City ground" despite me repeatedly telling them that's what Forest's ground is called.

61B8330B-5C3D-42D4-B7AA-E71814321D66.png

30 minutes ago, Stadt said:

they probably do it knowing it pisses you off lol 

Guest seanfox778
1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

People who chuck pieces of their food on the floor for pigeons to consume in your direction. 

Maybe the food was for you. Ungrateful much?

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

they probably do it knowing it pisses you off lol 

I'd find it funny if they did but it's just ignorance. They're all Leicester fans to varying degrees but don't care much for football outside of us so it's sort of understandable but it's literally the name of our largest rival's stadium.

When you queue at Aldi or Lidl and you only have a couple of items and you're behind someone with a trolley full, generally they will invite you to go ahead of them, right?

Why doesn't this seem to happen in other stores? I was in Wickes the other day buying a garden hose connector, cost £1. The knobhead in front of me had a trolley laden with a load of decking stuff. As he approached the till he looked back at me and my little plastic £1 connector and rather than say "go in front mate", proceeded to take fully 10 mins to get through the checkout.

Pissed my whole day off. 

Plus only one till open :mad:

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Mandatory adverts for other shows before mine starts on nowtv. 

**** off, this is a paid subscription service not free view. I pay to not have to watch adverts. 

I hate that. 

I was watching something on Sky1 and every break they start with a trailer, followed by a whole load of adverts then another trailer before the show comes back on. ITV are getting just as bad.

8 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I hate that. 

I was watching something on Sky1 and every break they start with a trailer, followed by a whole load of adverts then another trailer before the show comes back on. ITV are getting just as bad.

I actually find that helpful when you've recorded a show and you're fast forwarding through the ads. You know it's time to press play again when the second trailer comes on.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Parafox said:

When you queue at Aldi or Lidl and you only have a couple of items and you're behind someone with a trolley full, generally they will invite you to go ahead of them, right?

Why doesn't this seem to happen in other stores? I was in Wickes the other day buying a garden hose connector, cost £1. The knobhead in front of me had a trolley laden with a load of decking stuff. As he approached the till he looked back at me and my little plastic £1 connector and rather than say "go in front mate", proceeded to take fully 10 mins to get through the checkout.

Pissed my whole day off. 

Plus only one till open :mad:

I was in a rush mate. Decking doesn't lay itself. You should look at yourself really. Had you have got out of bed 10 minutes earlier, you wouldn't have caused yourself that problem. Lazy sod. 

Edit - and why were you buying a garden hose connector? It hasn't rained for 3 aeons. Selfish sod lol

Edited by Max Wall
  • Haha 1

I go to my letterbox this morning and postie has kindly left me a pizza hut menu, a farmfoods flyer and a sales flyer for The Range. That's it, no real mail.

They're effectively fly tipping. Why should I waste my time picking it up from the box and chucking it in the wheelie bin?

• Like 2