Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Edmund's gone. Time to take a few months off and get the knee right.

Just a shame he couldn't last a few more games; was 3-1 up in the 3rd when the injury seemed to kick in. Fortunate that up to then though that Verdasco was pretty poor.

Tomic fined his entire prize money from his defeat...good!!

As annoying as Kyrgios can be, I do think somewhere inside their can be a decent person at times.

Tomic on the other hand seems an absolutely repulsive character with no redeeming features what so ever

Edited by EastAnglianFox
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

quite looking forward to kyrigos nadal tomorrow 

This, Nasty Nick likes Nadal about as much as I do. 

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Tomic fined his entire prize money from his defeat...good!!

As annoying as Kyrgios can be, I do think somewhere inside their can be a decent person at times.

Tomic on the other hand seems an absolutely repulsive character with no redeeming features what so ever

Tomic is a grade A goon and so is his Dad. 

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Kyrgios is moaning like mad now lol

Probably doing it more cos he's on a show court with a big audience on court and on TV. 

Acts like a spoilt brat. 

Krygios is hilariious. The Colin W@nker of the tennis world. 

Kyrgios is right though, Nadal should be ready and shouldn't be stopping him midway through his service routine. Nadal does it all the time, takes an age between points, it's just that Kyrgios doesn't care what people think of him and had the balls to say something.

• Like 1

Again he's right, how is that 15-0? The call was just before he went to strike the ball, it clearly impeded him playing his shot. The umpire is clearly pissed off at him, but that shouldn't effect him officiating.

10 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

this is class lol , nick is spot on here, definitely being officiated on who he is rather than whether it's right or not 

Hes right, I think “you are no one” and “you are a disgrace” is a bit far though ?

• Haha 1