Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

Thought you handled it well atleast, I'd be lucky if I could string together three coherent words with a camera pointed at me.

I agree. I mean I used to do acting both on stage and in front of a camera and used to just end up laughing or drying up on camera, so fair play to you Ken.

That's very kind of you. Thanks. I think it may have been the content. The others were saying how they could use what they learn to give back to the community. I said something like I was doing it to fill in time and improve my computer skills.

The women that was on she is the editor of the Evington Echo. One of the blokes is involved with Leicester Secular Society and the other one has something to do with a community magazine. Next week there are doing some radio recordings from the old library and its being broadcast around the AEC I will be away though. A radio booth is being built so as to put on regular broadcasts. That will be finished early next year.

John Coster told us yester day that he is planning another course next year which will end just before the Olympics. If I'm still out of work I'd like to volunteer for the disabled or Special Olympics. I could combine helping with doing some reporting/photography. I was supposed to have gone to the VAL centre to discuss volunteering but doble booked an IT session. If I did volunteering in that kind of sector I may be able to get some kind of job. To volunteer you don't need experience but I would learn. Only thing my age may go against me. Even if not working with them at the disabled Olypics I have experience in stewarding. I think you are paid expenses and get lodging while the events are on.

These people run our country. :|

for some reason i can't see that vid so i'm assuming it's politicians acting badly , but rest assured these people don't actually run the country , they are told which way to vote on anything that is even remotely important :D

Obviously you didn't watch the whole video and are making a snap judgement based on watching the first 30 seconds.

Well done sir :appl:

nope I watched it all. He did say lifes more important than video games but the whole premise is comparing life to videos.

well done sir. :crylaugh:

nope I watched it all. He did say lifes more important than video games but the whole premise is comparing life to videos.

well done sir. :crylaugh:

I think the premise is that if you work hard for something, you will achieve it. He is merely using Video Games as an example, alongside other things- Sport, School, Work etc.

I think the premise is that if you work hard for something, you will achieve it. He is merely using Video Games as an example, alongside other things- Sport, School, Work etc.

Well of course but comparing life to video games or youtube video just comes off as lame and served very little purpose as you just want to say well duh..at most of it.

Edited by purpleronnie