Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

GAME OF THE YEAR 2008?

But do interactive cut scenes count as a Game??

:yawn:

The gameplay more than makes up for the overuse of cut scenes.

I couldn't care less anyway, I'm a Metal Gear obsessive, so I can't get enough of the story. ;)

Good job you can pause them though.

This is difficult. I reckon we should compile a list of contenders here in this thread, and then have a vote in another. Problem with the voting system though is that it will suit neither 360 or ps3 users alike. Therefore, this needs to be a multiplatformer game of the year thread to be fair.

If this is the case though, for me, it's Dead Space all the way. Dead Space, followed by GTA.

PS3 exclusives, such as LBP, MGS4, Resistance 2, all great - but I still think Dead Space tops them all. Seriously.

As for flop of the year, that goes to Far Cry 2.

This is difficult. I reckon we should compile a list of contenders here in this thread, and then have a vote in another. Problem with the voting system though is that it will suit neither 360 or ps3 users alike. Therefore, this needs to be a multiplatformer game of the year thread to be fair.

If this is the case though, for me, it's Dead Space all the way. Dead Space, followed by GTA.

PS3 exclusives, such as LBP, MGS4, Resistance 2, all great - but I still think Dead Space tops them all. Seriously.

As for flop of the year, that goes to Far Cry 2.

Right. You know Legend, that I'm an xbox man.

BUT I am seriously considering getting a PS3 just for MGS4, as I was (and am) a massive fan of the series. But what you say there - I thought MGS4 was the PS3's blockbusterr title, but it seems that's not the case. I love Dead Space, but if its better than MGS4 then i'd be extremely disappointed.

Also, just tio add, I bought sometthing which came with a PS3 Fallout 3 so if anyones interested, hit me up, its used by the way.

Archived