Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Bad Fox

Aman Verma [Signed - 11 Dec]

So, you had a kick about and thought he was good... on that basis he is better than Steve Howard. Does samuel eto'o still life guard at Harborough Leisure Centre? lol

Watching Peter Shilton in a kick-about when he was at Primary School we all knew he would play for England. I don't know about this new lad but the exceptional do stand out, even in a car park five-a-side.

In fact it's easy to pick out players who have the ability to be professionals. The difficulty is choosing the ones who also have the courage, application and dedication to succeed and the ones who have the good fortune to avoid serious injury.

Many prospective professionals are lost not because of their ability but because of their mental shortcomings, poor coaching/motivation, lack of necessary family support, physical limitations and insufficient commitment rather than ability.

But those who've got all these qualities...they stand out like beacons. And I hope this guy is one of em and that he makes it here on merit, not because we're desperate to get an Asian connection.

Cos the Kaebi situation was nothing but a farce.

Watching Peter Shilton in a kick-about when he was at Primary School we all knew he would play for England. I don't know about this new lad but the exceptional do stand out, even in a car park five-a-side.

In fact it's easy to pick out players who have the ability to be professionals. The difficulty is choosing the ones who also have the courage, application and dedication to succeed and the ones who have the good fortune to avoid serious injury.

Many prospective professionals are lost not because of their ability but because of their mental shortcomings, poor coaching/motivation, lack of necessary family support, physical limitations and insufficient commitment rather than ability.

But those who've got all these qualities...they stand out like beacons. And I hope this guy is one of em and that he makes it here on merit, not because we're desperate to get an Asian connection.

Cos the Kaebi situation was nothing but a farce.

Ok thanks for that, I now believe he is better than Howard and will be the next Asain Eto'o.

I predict the closest he gets to Eto'o is by eating a cornett'o

We played someone on Sunday night in 5 a side who just walked it through us every time, his ball control was amazing, his shot accuracy frightening and got all his power with no backlift. You didn't even know WHEN he was going to shoot.

He had to go off not long before the end though after one of my challenges finally connected.

I remember the Ryan Smith bandwagon too! I must admit I was on it and was convinced he was the next biggest thing >_<

The situation of this post is for the author to big him up, then hope he becomes the next Jimmy Greaves so he can say "I told you so" Well that's what I'd do anyway!

We played someone on Sunday night in 5 a side who just walked it through us every time, his ball control was amazing, his shot accuracy frightening and got all his power with no backlift. You didn't even know WHEN he was going to shoot.

He had to go off not long before the end though after one of my challenges finally connected.

I he was only 12 as well.

What I can't understand is that we're signing a player without absolutely no track record at a lower level. He isn't the Dickinson, Knighty or Beckford who ripped their non-league divisions to bits and the only way of so far showcasing his talent in a competitive arena has been against the likes of Blyth, Hinckley and Hucknall yet we don't read reports of him storming games at that level. We're just told he's 'alright' in the very slow paced ressies and training.

Archived