Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Bad Fox

Aman Verma [Signed - 11 Dec]

well... he will sign in the next few days..

he works at Evington leisure centre, and well.. to say the least.. he is something special

i had the the pleasure of working with him when i was there on work experience, and.. played a bit of football with him

physically.. he is as strong as they get

he's got unbelievable pace and fitness for a guy with his build.. ( he is QUICK!!.. proper quick )

on top of all that.. he has skill... and a shot that quite literally almost took my head off..

he's about 6ft 1 . . and can jump to incredible heights

seriously guys.. he is 10 times the player howard is.. and would easily replace him (he has to sign first)

he will go far.. theres no doubt.. he was the academy captain for 2 years.. and yet leicester never signed him eariler

if i had to compare him with a player.. a taller, stronger, asian version of samuel eto'o comes to mind

believe me.. he's one to watch

Not so sure about that...but hopefully he turns out to be the player you say he is :thumbup:.. i just hope he doesnt end up like Kelvin Etuhu who we had last season :rolleyes: he sounds a similar player.

Not so sure about that...but hopefully he turns out to be the player you say he is :thumbup:.. i just hope he doesnt end up like Kelvin Etuhu who we had last season :rolleyes: he sounds a similar player.

believe me... give him a couple of games to get used to it

he is nothing like kelvin etuhu by the way

i think his accuracy and set peices is what we really need from him

not to mention his killer free kicks (literally)

saw him play against Hockley in a final at holmes park at the end of last year. scored a great goal and in the 1st half look like someone too good for sunday league football. 2nd half he didnt do anything. if sunday league defences can keep him quite what will professional defences do

To back Big Bad Fox up, he does work at Evington Leisure Centre. ;)

Not anymore!

Thiss guyy gooodd... Khalsaa FC Captainn !!!

Hopeefully gets into the first team and gets a game against Carlisle... brillianntt playerr

Highly doubtful. Wouldn't be surprised if he's on the bench for the FA Cup game.

saw him play against Hockley in a final at holmes park at the end of last year. scored a great goal and in the 1st half look like someone too good for sunday league football. 2nd half he didnt do anything. if sunday league defences can keep him quite what will professional defences do

Sunday defenders are completely different to professional defenders. Sunday league defenders will go out to hurt their opponent, and stay on the pitch, whereas it wouldn't happen on the professional scene like it does on a Sunday morning, except in very rare occasions.

Then again I thought Michael Morrison was made to look very ordinary by Burton Albion's strikers last season in the playoffs and we all know how good he's been.

believe me... give him a couple of games to get used to it

he is nothing like kelvin etuhu by the way

i think his accuracy and set peices is what we really need from him

not to mention his killer free kicks (literally)

Now thats the youtube video i wan to see :crylaugh:

Good luck Lad! :thumbup:

City fans always give the youngsters plenty of time to gel in and never give them a hard time when they make one wayward pass..... <_<

Believe me, I'm already warming up my voice to scream, "you fooking ijit!", the very first time he slightly misplaces a pass, regardless of whether he's scored a hat-trick before that...

You lot are merely cousins. I'm his Cousin-Brother. Beat that! And Singh..if you're his dad.. you were procreating at 6!?!?!

Errrr.............yeah!!!! If your his cousin brother then you must be my nephew, now go on be a good boy\nephew and get me a beer......pphhh kids these days have no respect for there elders!!!

Who are Khalsa FC, are they an Indian team then?

Khalsa is run by a group of Sikh lads I know, I used to play for em a very long time ago, there not very good to be fair, but the boy Aman has played at higher levels and from what I hear he loves football and plays every chance he gets, he will relish his chance at city, let's hope he does well!!!

Watching Peter Shilton in a kick-about when he was at Primary School we all knew he would play for England. I don't know about this new lad but the exceptional do stand out, even in a car park five-a-side.

In fact it's easy to pick out players who have the ability to be professionals. The difficulty is choosing the ones who also have the courage, application and dedication to succeed and the ones who have the good fortune to avoid serious injury.

Many prospective professionals are lost not because of their ability but because of their mental shortcomings, poor coaching/motivation, lack of necessary family support, physical limitations and insufficient commitment rather than ability.

But those who've got all these qualities...they stand out like beacons. And I hope this guy is one of em and that he makes it here on merit, not because we're desperate to get an Asian connection.

Cos the Kaebi situation was nothing but a farce.

Kaebi should have been given more of a chance than two games, he was a good player!!!

Archived