Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Number 6

Never let parents buy you a new shirt.

I asked my parents for a Leicester City away shirt for Xmas and told them what I wanted on the back. Opened it on Xmas, delighted. Only for someone to mention today "is it supposed to be spelt wrong?". I am hoping it's a mistake by someone at the shop and I will therefore be able to obtain a correct one, but in the meantime, for your enjoyment:

n222306211_4078912_19.jpg

Gotta be the shops fault!!

They must know how to spell LLOYD DYER!!

If it can't be changed, that's quite an expensive mistake - not just because of the money spent on 2 numbers and 15 letters, but also in amount of embarrassment for ya!!

:frusty:

I think it may be the shop's fault. I am hoping so anyway. May be resigned to the draw otherwise.

EDIT: Either that or start a new religion.

considering this is a thread about poor spelling , do you mean "consigned to the drawer" ? :D

or are you just accepting the result against CP ? :);)

lol Ooops

It must be the shop's fault tho, because as people have already said, if your parents spelt it like that surely the person in the shop would have pointed out it's not spelt like that? Although it is the megastore <_<

The megastore have agreed to change the shirt.

Your lucky there then normally it says on the contract where you write your name that you want on the shirt it says please get it right as no refunds or changes shall/will be made.

Archived