Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Premiership Trialist

Well this topics gone all over the place so i thought i might throw another name in..... rotheram considering several offers for striker reuben reid. Apparently they dont want to sell as he has been impressive for them this season but they are happy to let him go for his own benefit. I know theres no mention specifically of us but he fits the pacey skillful striker we seem to after bill.

I NEVER fooking ONCE SAID OAKLEY WAS GOING TO FOREST.

I may have indicated he might have been leaving, but if anyone can show me a post where I've said "Oakley will be moving to Forest" then fair play.

Jacques Maghoma from

http://www.football-talents.co.uk/Jacques_...-3_7-752-2.html

Born in DRCongo in the town of Lubumbashi on the 23/10/87, from parents Rose and Edmond Maghoma, Jacques is a central midfielder who can also play on the right and left wing. With dual citizenship British/Congolese, Jacques Maghoma can represent either England or Congo.

With great pace, extreme skill and power combine wih great dribbling qualities, Jacques can destroy a defence in a split of a second.

A flair player, he is very direct, has an eye for the goal, decisive and incisive passes.

The deadly combination of skill, pace, power, and hard work ehtic makes him one of the most invaluable player a team wants in the side. I have been watching him since his early days and this assessment reflects the player without prejudice.

:crylaugh:

Jacques Maghoma from

http://www.football-talents.co.uk/Jacques_...-3_7-752-2.html

Born in DRCongo in the town of Lubumbashi on the 23/10/87, from parents Rose and Edmond Maghoma, Jacques is a central midfielder who can also play on the right and left wing. With dual citizenship British/Congolese, Jacques Maghoma can represent either England or Congo.

With great pace, extreme skill and power combine wih great dribbling qualities, Jacques can destroy a defence in a split of a second.

A flair player, he is very direct, has an eye for the goal, decisive and incisive passes.

The deadly combination of skill, pace, power, and hard work ehtic makes him one of the most invaluable player a team wants in the side. I have been watching him since his early days and this assessment reflects the player without prejudice.

not scotland, wales or NI then :angry:

:)

I NEVER fooking ONCE SAID OAKLEY WAS GOING TO FOREST.

I may have indicated he might have been leaving, but if anyone can show me a post where I've said "Oakley will be moving to Forest" then fair play.

Ched said it in the Palace match thread.

Ched said it in the Palace match thread.

Ched. Bert.

Two totally different people.

Kelm dewn, Berty bach. You're having your chain yanked.

Yeah, but when someone says something that I didn't say, it gets annoying.

Ched. Bert.

Two totally different people.

Yeah, but when someone says something that I didn't say, it gets annoying.

So... where is this guy then? If one thing's for certain after these 15 pages of tomfoolery it's that Bert is no knowitall :whistle:

Archived